Baned cuz my ALLY was cursing my mothers name,talking that he f**** her ,greifing,ruining my lane,randoming 5 hero and feeding pourpesly and tilting all of us

Hello everyone,right of the bat id just like to adress that this doesn't generalize the community as a whole,but theres a real injustice happening,and i don't know if its stronger then me but i just can't shut my mouth when someone is insulting me,it might be cuz of my temperament.BUT I NEVER FLAME NOBODY 1st,and i try to avoid it as much as possible,but what anoys me the most that my acc got suspended cuz other people ruin the game for everyone,and from time to time i get triggered by people's behaviour.There are good people out there,and i myself would like to bealive that i am one of them.Please if there is a valid explanation to why im baned for standing up for myself or for just being recongnized by the algorithm for curse words.If thats the case,i might just aswell mute everyone(Wich i shoulde've prolly done in the 1st place).I think its not fair at all that you suspended me ,and if you did please elaborate me when and how did i start the discussions first,or was i minding my own bussines.Hope you all stay healthy,and have a good one

It doesnt matter "who started the discussion", YOU used curse words and YOU got reported. And thus YOU are banned. Being griefed doesnt give you right to grief back.

Have you reported the "player who griefed you"? If yes, then he is most likely already banned. If no, then he will never be banned.

Also you are not allowed to discuss any RAP decisions here on forum, or your ban might get prolonged.

• Sad 1

I only wish i could play on any acc,i don't even care about MMR,im just in a crappy situation atm but nwm rules are rules

I dont want to bother you.Just so i clarify these are my 2 accs the only one i use.Im not hiding anything,i made it before they unbanned this acc since i was in ignorance weather it will come to pass.I just play for fun,and try not to think about the problems i have in my life right now :). Thats why id be greatful with any acc,just to be able to ditch my current crap reality,yes its that bad.It is what it is 

Cheers 🙂

Hello, @Cenic1996

It doesn't really matter why you did what you did, or who started it, it's all about your own behavior we are talking here, no one forced you to do that.

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ondis said:

@Shattered, absolutely flawed, ignorant and essentially fundamentalist. See my previous reply in the other thread please. 

Ignore Ceriss as everyone else does on the forum. 

There is no need to ignore anyone or anything, you just throw 2 words “ignorant”,” flawed”, you should explain yourself, why do you think that?
Are you trying to say that the one who started the grief train is the only one that should be held responsible and not the others that followed "tried to defend themselves"?
Trying to defend yourself against griefers by doing the same (fighting fire with fire) or even worse, doesn't make you a griefer as well? why should you be excused?
Please enlighten me!

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<