Paragon set kill counter - in game

Hello !

Can you please tell me what avatars do I need to own from Paragon set in order to see the kill count in game ? 

So far i have :

-  Magmus ( Spectrum Paragon Magmus ),  

- Dr. Repulsor, -( Garnet ), 

- Behemoth  ( Carnelian ), 

- Wretched Hag  ( Alexandrite ) , 

- Revenant  ( Azurite Paragon Revenant ), 

- Glacius ( Zircon ),   

- Parasite ( Amethyst ). 

Beside them , what else i need to buy so i can have the KILL COUNT bonus in game ?  

Thank you very much, 

P.S. I try to find in shop a special upgrade for this , but i can”t find it. 

You need to own paragon avatar on which you want to have a kill counter. I dont know if it is still buyable, but every paragon avatar has their own kill counter in store among the paragon skill upgrades. You dont need to have any specific number of them.

Also this kill counter counts only kills you do when playing with that specific paragon skin and it only counts kills you do after you purchase the upgrade.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Ceriss said:

You need to own paragon avatar on which you want to have a kill counter. I dont know if it is still buyable, but every paragon avatar has their own kill counter in store among the paragon skill upgrades. You dont need to have any specific number of them.

Also this kill counter counts only kills you do when playing with that specific paragon skin and it only counts kills you do after you purchase the upgrade.

I cant find that in the Shop. I go to Store - Game Vanity - Upgrades . And then i cant find the kill counter upgrade. If anyone  knows exactly please help !

https://hon.gamepedia.com/Alt_Avatar/Set_Alt_Avatars/Paragon

If I remember correctly owning riftwalker (paragon) will give you the carnage counter unlock. However, you still need to buy it in shop. If it isn't unlocked I think you need to ask Support so they enable it for you.

I take that back, the upgrades were through plinko.

Edited by SnowBoard
7 hours ago, SnowBoard said:

https://hon.gamepedia.com/Alt_Avatar/Set_Alt_Avatars/Paragon

If I remember correctly owning riftwalker (paragon) will give you the carnage counter unlock. However, you still need to buy it in shop. If it isn't unlocked I think you need to ask Support so they enable it for you.

I take that back, the upgrades were through plinko.

It should be from the regular shop also. Are you 100% sure that its only from PLINK ?  The Carnage Counter ?

the rift walker unlocks selection cirlce, which yes u have to go ur vault after u unlock it to activate same with other stuff but the kill counter i think is in plinko. y dont u start a ticket and ask the hon gods, i had to get them to turn on ursa bonus everytime u unlocked the next bonus