where hon santas at

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should have it in your vault, Merry X-Mas!

@Yuffie Let's not turn this thread into a request product from store😄 (already is apparently)  Just this only time, you should have the product in your vault, enjoy it (that was an expensive one lol

who will be my santa to gift me samuel l jackson announcer to me 😛 I wish all the best to all hon players 🙂

4 hours ago, Loli`pot said:

who will be my santa to gift me samuel l jackson announcer to me 😛

I wish all the best to all hon players 🙂

You should have it in your vault, Merry X-Mas!

• Like 6

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

10 hours ago, Yuffie said:

Santa if you're reading this I would like "HoN Tour Cthulhu" Lol

Thank you!

@Yuffie Let's not turn this thread into a request product from store😄 (already is apparently) 
Just this only time, you should have the product in your vault, enjoy it (that was an expensive one lol)
And Merry Christmas! 

Edited by `Shattered
  • Like 4

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

18 hours ago, Witch__KinG said:

What about me Santa? I think I am already forsaken! what about Samuel L.Jackson Announcer? I wish I had it. So be mine too! 🙄

Too bad, this Santa can't gift anymore, maybe another Santa will appear and be kind to gift you 😛
What I can do Is wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year! 🤗

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

9 hours ago, Yuffie said:

Lol this thread cracks me up. It puts a smile on my face to see the generous giving.

Once again thank you so much @`Shattered

Happy Holidays everyone. - Yes as the Witch King states hope all is safe and happy.

You're welcome, that is the point of being able to gift, hope you enjoy it!
Happy Holidays everyone!

• Thanks 1

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

Time will tell, patience and maybe one day....
Those are not available for sale, and there is nothing special to that alt, i personally don't like it 🙂

Edited by `Shattered

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

5 hours ago, hegelsohn said:

Santa does not like inappropriate wishes.. 

Santa I accidentally spended all my gold on plinko and still don’t have pacu devouer (I got 2 trophy heroes XD really disappointing) can you make my day better

6 minutes ago, Loli`pot said:

Santa I accidentally spended all my gold on plinko and still don’t have pacu devouer (I got 2 trophy heroes XD really disappointing) can you make my day better

Lool, it seems your day it's already "better" and plus Santa visited ya already, try again next year 🙂

• Haha 1

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<