Make this game cost $30 again

This is a plan to get the game more popular.  Make this game cost $30 again and then have a Christmas bonanza sale where accounts are 100% off.  Soon players will come flocking to the game to enjoy the sense they are getting a great discount and accessing expensive content.  They'll feel like rich aristocrats enjoying their time off in a game among fellow wealthy people.  It'll work, trust me.

Edited by inkspot
  • Haha 2

Create a Battle Pass system for this game. Similar to "The War Effort" gives people a goal when they are playing other than winning.

I'll be more than happy to pay $10 a month to earn rewards etc. Add something like heroes wearing masks due to COVID account icons etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hopefully they will have time soon to create a system that gives something, similar to "Mastery" (that btw hasn't worked for well over a year now), boosts are useless...

Please Frostburn, don't tell people that it will get fixed soon if it isn't, I mean everything is relative, but one year after (if not even longer than a year), and still no news, no fixes. 

Getting tired of falling on deaf ears almost 100% of the suggestions here. 

I would love for you guys to fix the goddamn Mastery system.

I'd love to see some missions , like put x many wards for x amount of silver/mastey exp or whatever.

And you could categorize each role ( support, carry, ganker, jungler, solo etc ) with different missions, so it work as an extra stimulant to also lure people into playing different roles, because they are all very unique.

Anyway, keep it up I love the work and this game! 

Maybe give us a good deal on the gold packages for christmas ^^

cya

• Like 1
On 12/2/2020 at 1:53 AM, analparadise said:

I'd love to see some missions , like put x many wards for x amount of silver/mastey exp or whatever.

And you could categorize each role ( support, carry, ganker, jungler, solo etc ) with different missions, so it work as an extra stimulant to also lure people into playing different roles, because they are all very unique.

Anyway, keep it up I love the work and this game! 

Maybe give us a good deal on the gold packages for christmas ^^

cya

Is one of your suggestion already in game?

1 hour ago, EpicPhilely said:

Why not make daily quest

Why do we need daily quest if we already accumulation quest with no day limit or what not?

On 12/2/2020 at 1:16 AM, Slingslang said:

Hopefully they will have time soon to create a system that gives something, similar to "Mastery" (that btw hasn't worked for well over a year now), boosts are useless...

Please Frostburn, don't tell people that it will get fixed soon if it isn't, I mean everything is relative, but one year after (if not even longer than a year), and still no news, no fixes. 

Getting tired of falling on deaf ears almost 100% of the suggestions here. 

I would love for you guys to fix the goddamn Mastery system.

It is not like Frostburn have large resource, you know. I believe they have priority on what to do and I think your request has been addressed.

If you are still in doubt whether your request has been addressed or not, feel free to post your request on sub-forum dedicated solely on subscriptions member. Don't you know how to be a subscriptions member? Let me give you a link: https://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/index.php?/subscriptions/

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread: