Server Issues

We are aware of some server issues:

• 64-Bit Client pipeline is delayed. We manage this pipeline & our working hours are different than Garena's. It is coming as soon as possible.

• Mac & Linux clients will not be functional for this patch - a hotfix patch should come at a later date. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Our servers now require your computer clock be correct with the specific timezone you have chosen on your computer for you to actually play on our servers. Please ensure this is correct.

Thank you for your patience!

- Frostburn Studios

Edited by ElementUser
  • Like 3

You need your timezone on your computer to match with your clock on your computer. If you go into Date/Time settings on your pc, there will probably (most likely) be a "Sync/Sync now" option, click this and it should be fine.

1 minute ago, tbslul said:

You need your timezone on your computer to match with your clock on your computer. If you go into Date/Time settings on your pc, there will probably (most likely) be a "Sync/Sync now" option, click this and it should be fine.

My timezone and my clock are, and have always been, correct. 

I think ElementUser is saying that my PC clock has to be "correct" with Frostburn's definition of "correct" European time, when there are 3 timezones in Europe, and all of them are "correct". 

Just now, GoochMeister said:

My timezone and my clock are, and have always been, correct. 

I think ElementUser is saying that my PC clock has to be "correct" with Frostburn's definition of "correct" European time, when there are 3 timezones in Europe, and all of them are "correct". 

He never mentioned any such thing anywhere in his post so why would you assume this is what he meant?

Read the post. Literally says "computer clock to match with computer timezone" and nothing about Frostburn/HoN clock/timezone.

12 minutes ago, GoochMeister said:

So I need to change the time on my computer... to a timezone I don't live in.... in order to play on EU servers? 

Are you going to fix that or just leave it broken? 

It just needs to match the real time in whatever timezone you chose on your computer. Even if you live in EU  & choose a timezone in China, so long as the actual clock is synced properly with your chosen timezone, it will be fine.

Seriously doubt that a timezone issue is causing everyone to be unable to find TMM games. Y'all screwed something up. My clock settings are fine and I get No response from server continuously. 100% sure that y'all will come up with some dumb excuse to save face when you see what you've screwed up.

Just now, BR`sensation said:

It's just human nature, people can go weeks without playing, but once they CAN'T play, they feel a burning desire to do so

I mean there might be other reasons. I think part of it might also be (at least for me) the fact of not knowing when the servers will be up. I'm trying to plan my study breaks with HoN but it looks like i'll have to medidate and cook instead. #firstworldproblems

Can someone clarify on the time aspect a bit more?

I mean what kind of time are we talking about here? Does "real time" refer to the time stored in the Real Time Clock? What about people who have the "RealTimeIsUniversal" registry key set? Or does it refer to the reported system time? Is it some sort of region blocking? Can you still queue for the other regions, but then not connect to servers?