Jump to content

Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

gifting alt avatars


Recommended Posts

My best guess is when the new patch is live, also i think it will be like in the past where you yourself use gold to buy an avatar but choose to gift it to someone 🙂

I also think it will only work with gold coins, not when purchased with silver.


 

Quote

Players can now send up to 5 Gifts to other players during the event period!

Quote

- HoNmas events will take place from December 1, 2020 (8am EST) to January 10, 2021 (11:59am EST).
- Players will also be able to Gift other players items from the HoN Store during this event period!
* Limit of 5 Gifts sent from an account.

 

Edited by dragoniser
Q
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey!

As stated above:
- HoNmas events will take place from December 1, 2020 (8am EST) to January 10, 2021 (11:59am EST).
- Players will also be able to Gift other players items from the HoN Store during this event period!
* Limit of 5 Gifts sent from an account.

The alts will be purchaseable immediately! 🙂
Regards

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Saphirez said:

Hey!

As stated above:
- HoNmas events will take place from December 1, 2020 (8am EST) to January 10, 2021 (11:59am EST).
- Players will also be able to Gift other players items from the HoN Store during this event period!
* Limit of 5 Gifts sent from an account.

The alts will be purchaseable immediately! 🙂
Regards

 

@Saphirez How about the flash sales; when will they start? 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Witch__KinG said:

Can we gift away with silver coins?

From what I saw in the store, it seems so.

Edited by Hubaris
[Fixed information, see below]

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Witch__KinG said:

Can we gift away with silver coins?

Only Gold coins it seems!

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth
                                                                                                                                                 
Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, `Shattered said:

Only Gold coins it seems!

image-2020-12-02-102251.png

The gift menu brings you to this which is a little confusing for some people I can imagine; doesn't look like you can do it. 

Also which Gold Coin offer actually triggers the Gift? Both look identical...

Edited by Hubaris

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hubaris said:

image-2020-12-02-102251.png

Unless I have some kind of special hidden privileges...

The gift menu brings you to this which is a little confusing.

It is confusing indeed, but that is how it is, only gold coins, always has been that way, I mean you have there the silver option but that does not work, only for gold

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth
                                                                                                                                                 
Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, `Shattered said:

It is confusing indeed, but that is how it is, only gold coins, always has been that way, I mean you have there the silver option but that does not work, only for gold

The problem is the big GIFT button brings you to that screen with a Silver popup (as well as 2 Gold ones). I can easily see someone mistakenly purchase something with Silver if they don't frequent the forums for clarification.

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hubaris said:

The problem is the big GIFT button brings you to that screen with a Silver popup (as well as 2 Gold ones). I can easily see someone mistakenly purchase something with Silver if they don't frequent the forums for clarification.

Yes, actually someone did that, believing that silver gifting works and instead he bought the product for himself rather than gift,
That silver option should be removed when clicking gift, or at least a note! 

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth
                                                                                                                                                 
Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, `Shattered said:

Yes, actually someone did that, believing that silver gifting works and instead he bought the product for himself rather than gift,
That silver option should be removed when clicking gift, or at least a note! 

I did that myself to test it out with one of the old ones. Would be frustrating if it was something expensive.

  • Confused 1

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...