4.9.0 Patch Notes - HoNmas 2020 Discussion

New Items for Midwars:

World's Anchor (800g)

• Toggle on to forcefully teleport self to location where it toggled on.
  • Has 5 seconds cooldown between toggle on and toggle off.

Thought Process:

• Anti-displacement item.

Portable Bunker (2500g)

• Components: World's Anchor (800g) + Snake Bracelet (1100g) + Recipe (600g) = 2500g
  • Passive: 25% Evasion (Evasion Modifier)
  • Toggle on to grant 75% Evasion (stacks with passive) and forcefully teleport self to location where it toggled on.
  • The toggle on effect creates an area in 300 radius to self during toggling on over 1.5 second, creating an area free to not be forced teleport to but still force teleport to its center of the area if getting out of the area.
  • Has 5 seconds cooldown between toggle on and toggle off.
  • The area also affects ally heroes.

Thought Process:

• Anti-displacement item to the team + anti long-range attackers.

Edited by datfizh

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where are your statistics for her so-called 95% win rate in tournaments?   Ophelia is considered a high skill cap hero, and she is currently deemed as fine. She also has considerable counter

2 patches ago: Lets kill Shadowblade. 🤮 1 patch ago. Lets bring him back. 😍 Current patch: Lets make him support? semi carry? do not allow him scale - something that he was meant to be? scalea

First of all, let's not forget that last patch, directly(with the camps exp changes) and indirectly (with the hatchet nerfs, because Wildsoul was buying 2 hatchets, 1 for him self and 1 for booboo,  y

On 12/8/2020 at 9:07 PM, LennyXX said:

One other point. I play arachna a lot and I loved her late game, but the recent change (giving the true strike aura to flint) was actually a huge hit on her for me, since attacking uphill into base towers was one of her strengths.

Can we give arachna the true strike back, just not an aura please? 🙂

No, we need more flint pickers