Bloodborne Maul Proposed Change

Current:

Components: Axe of Malphai (3200g) + Bolstering Armband (450g) + Recipe (1350g) = 5000 gold
Stats: 35 Strength
Passive: 

• When damaged, gains 1 charge for every 10 health lost, up to a max of 150 charges.
  • Each charge grants 1 bonus Damage to your attacks against non-structure enemies.
  • Loses 15 charges per second after 4 seconds of not taking any damage. Effects of this item do not stack and propagate to illusions for 33% of power.

Proposed:

Components: Axe of Malphai (3200g) + Blood Chalice (625g) + Fleetfeet (450g) + Recipe (725g) = 5000 gold
Stats: 32 Strength + 7 Agility + 7 Intelligence + 75% Mana Regeneration
Active:

• Cooldown: 25 seconds (share cooldown with Blood Chalice and multiple Bloodborne Mauls).
  • On use, removes 10% of Max Health or a minimum 175 Health to be sacrificed and converts 60% of it into mana (rounded-up).
  • 20% of Health sacrificed (rounded-up) is also converted into True Damage on auto-attack for 15 seconds.
  • If an enemy hero within 700 radius is killed before 15 seconds after usage, the user is healed back equals to Health sacrificed.
  • Minimum restores 105 Mana and Minimum grants 35 Bonus True Damage even if sacrificed health doesn't suffice (175 health or below is left).
  • Requires more than 1750 current health to pass the minimum benefits given.
  • Other mechanics are fairly similar to Blood Chalice (i.e. gain a charge on dying enemy hero, health left on usage if the adequate health doesn't suffice)

Thought Process:

• Inspired by this post 
  • Purposely distinguishes each Axe of Malphai's line of items specialty more:
    • Symbol of Rage to auto-attacker, Behemoth's Heart to tank, and proposed Bloodborne Maul to spellcaster.
  • Potentially adds favorability in purchasing Bloodborne Maul.
Edited by datfizh
some number changes

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

On 11/30/2020 at 6:00 AM, nutsy said:

I just don't dig the way you want to change it but I like that you are bringing this up

Well, admittedly I'm not the first one bringing up Bloodborne Maul topic. I just follow suit the discussion on the link I attached on main post by creating a suggestion here.

If you pay attention to current items required Axe of Malphai as their components, those items benefit either auto-attacker or tank while sub-optimal to caster. So, I propose Bloodborne Maul to give benefit to caster while still retain its function to benefit auto-attacker and tank.

Edited by datfizh
brief reason

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com