Store Flash Sales During December!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sub accounts that don't cost 50% of my salary, lower the price to 1k please and ty.

So when exacly products will change? Last time it was 5 days. Do you have any schedlue? I just cant wait 😁

Make all sets buyable buy silver coins please, since we live in Middle East, we cant purchase any gold coins, so having some avatars is kinda dream for us.

Couple points first:

1. I appreciate the FB team making these weekly flash sales to engage the HoN community - it definitely makes us feel appreciated.

2. The first week's Flash sale mostly had items that community members requested, so again that's much appreciated.

But what's with this week's flash sale? I looked through all the posts in pg. 1 and 2 of this thread and none of the 5x items in this week's flash sale were anything community members had asked for. Again, it's only 1 week but given that already 5/20 of the items on flash sales aren't anything the community had asked for, I'm just hoping this isn't going in a disingenuous direction.

• Like 2
On 12/8/2020 at 7:57 PM, AgentZer0 said:

Couple points first:

1. I appreciate the FB team making these weekly flash sales to engage the HoN community - it definitely makes us feel appreciated.

2. The first week's Flash sale mostly had items that community members requested, so again that's much appreciated.

But what's with this week's flash sale? I looked through all the posts in pg. 1 and 2 of this thread and none of the 5x items in this week's flash sale were anything community members had asked for. Again, it's only 1 week but given that already 5/20 of the items on flash sales aren't anything the community had asked for, I'm just hoping this isn't going in a disingenuous direction.

I have an answer for that!

They were all requests I've taken across different streams 🙂

• Haha 1

Hey everybody and happy holidays!
I have updated the flash sales and due to the delay on my end I have spiced up this sale and will do an extra week of flash sales aswell!
So grab them while they're available!
Ends - 27th of dec.

Miku Announcer - 15% off
The Playmaker - 20% off
Robotron - 25% off
Kyugo - 30% off
Pixelkeeper - 25% off

• Like 2