Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Store Flash Sales During December!

Greetings travelers!

Winter is coming to newerth, and with it comes a month of weekly flash sales and I would like to hear what YOU want to see on the flash sales!

So I figured I'd make a forum post to see what the community would like to see on the flash sale.

It'll be a total of 20 alts/items during the entire month.
So simply write what alt you wish to see on the flash sale and I'll see what Merrick allows us to do!

Rules:
Certain items are automatically exempt, including (but not limited to): subaccounts, stat resets, hero mastery boosts, exclusive name colours (e.g. volunteer positions, staff position, legacy name colour, HoNiversary Lime name colour)

- Saphirez

Edited by Saphirez
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sub accounts that don't cost 50% of my salary, lower the price to 1k please and ty.

So when exacly products will change? Last time it was 5 days. Do you have any schedlue? I just cant wait 😁

Make all sets buyable buy silver coins please, since we live in Middle East, we cant purchase any gold coins, so having some avatars is kinda dream for us.

I would really like the "Buy One Gift One" thing to make a comeback so I can gift my clan members some avatars. 😁

We’re the middle children of history. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression.

Our Great War’s a spiritual war… our Great Depression is our lives.

Thank you so much for this opportunity!!! ❤️ 

I would LOVE if Trophy Magmus became available for purchase and, even though I may not be able to choose, I would love it if it were available on the 1st of December, because I am more than ready to blow some of my Christmas bonus asap!!! 😄😄

Happy Holidays!

The entire URSA corps set! Have the entire corps together for a reduced gold cost, like $30 worth of GC. This gets reduced depending on how many skins you already have. I'd also like to see the bonus silver coins multiplayer from them working for Mid Wars too!

• Like 1

Magmoose & Taurus - magmus avatars
Brunhild - valk avatar
All Announcers so everyone can get them self a new one 🙂

Would also like if you guys bring the cool quests for Ascension as it was at 2016 and was never added again for some time,
even the punk brought back twice, I think it's time for the Ascension to come back ! 

Thanks.