Most powerful supports?

Hello people,

I just returned to HoN after at least 6 years off. I'm currently running thorugh all the support heroes (anything that works with a carry bot), but i was wondering if there's actually a consensus list of the strongest supports atm? Anyway, i would love to hear your suggestions and thoughts behind your picks. Also, i'd love suggestions to specific bot combos that do very well together, either in laningphase or late game. 

Cheers and happy black friday (lol)

Nymphora to extensive mana usage of carry.

Voodoo Jester to burst damage-dealer carry.

The Chipper to stack neutrals so carry can be fat fast.

I think these I mention are the top-tier supports but personally the most powerful support depends on the composition of team and the goal the support-player has in mind.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Aluna is probably the best support if you are really skillful, I'd put Rhapsody behind her cuz it's just a solid hero overall and can turn the fight around.

Those would be tier 1 for me, and then there are heroes like Pearl, Moira, Nymph, Empath. Which would be tier 2

Also I would mention Chipper and EW as unorthodox supports, they can be really really good if you master them.

Actually as a supp player I recommend these 5 top supports (they have effect both early and late game):

1. Moira, he is the best supp in the game and works for almost all carries.

2. Aluna, she can effect all fights even in the base.

3. Vindicator, OmG! I don't know how you didn't mention him.

4. Ichor, for taking damage and prevent carry to die, he is a good hero against who  play combo long.

5. Nymphora, it is like that you bring the well to the lane.

• Like 2