Fix Tower AI

If you walk into an enemy Tower with no creeps around, the Tower should target you. If a second hero comes into the range and directly targets the enemy you were chasing, the Tower is supposed to switch to the person directly targeting.

Is it acting like that?

Otherwise I don't think I've seen this behaviour.

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

On 11/26/2020 at 1:12 AM, CarryByKilln said:

Towers need to be fixed to NOT switch target to another hero that's attacking you if they're already attacking a hero, have had so many times where multiple heroes tower dive me and they all barely survive because the AI sucks.

😆😆😆

It would take away possibilities of diving. Teamplay aspect gets also lowered. I agree towers are underwhelming but the mechanic to attack the hero who aggros it the last is fine and should not be touched. 

Besides some better damage scaling into later game stages I would suggest buffing fortification. Make towers attack every target in range. That would add a lot of variety to the game instead of taking it away. It could be used when people dive as an additional defensive mechanism.