Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Dear lord...

it's been such a long time! I just got to my PC, and saw this pop up on Youtube, and I was absolutely stunned that HoN is still going. I kinda stopped playing... 1 year ago, 2 years ago? I have no idea, I should check my stats to see when I played the last match.

But seeing a new avatar spotlight? Oh, the memories. And we also have a 64-bit client now? And a new forum design? Oh wow... This is gonna be interesting.

Thanks for the upload, I'll certainly give HoN another spin this week!

Edited by Alpha268
On 11/22/2020 at 7:19 PM, Nbidjr said:

Only for NAEU region?

I don't think so. Did Garena client also get that Doggo Pharaoh? I believe these alt avatars will be included with the new patch.

EDIT: Looks like I stand corrected by the statement below this reply, directly from the developer.

Oh, I just realized this avatars are for version 4.9.0 so according this thread, we still need another month to get this avatars, right?

Edited by datfizh

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

About the Artillery avatar... it shoots purple stuff out but the skill icons show fire-colored stuff, that doesn't make much sense? Just like the Sakura Kinesis and the others from that set... The Salomon one. Has pink balls from Q but skill icons show another color... 

3 hours ago, Whyzozerious said:

After watching the video, there will be some minor changes. Thank you for the people on Youtube for their feedback!

I'm expecting the napalm trail to say Ho-Ho-Ho or something. You heard it it first.

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

• Paradise changed the title to Avatar Spotlight: Patch 4.9.0