Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

After the migration to the 64bits, i think the new servers are worst than the older. Iam having a  little deley and higher ping. What about you guys? The fps is so much better, but i think the new servers is worst =/. 

Edited by devoautist
  • devoautist changed the title to New Server Deley/Laag

Yeah Bro, i only have games in the best server for me. Only USE on, everyone is off here... And I and another players in the same match ( and anothers matches that in had ) Said the same, the deley and ping are worst

It could be your connection to those servers. The lowest I have seen it was around 75 - 80, highest was 100+. I know the current company that is working on HoN are looking to upgrade their servers, but with all things need funds to do so. Maybe look into this on their donation page. 

Yea, I'm having the same problem. I'm playing only on EU and I got 150-200 ping. Usually I got 70-100 ping. And there is also a problem in finding a matches, when it is entering in the game it dc me from mm. They rly need to fix that asap.

This new server is SO LAAGY, iam playing right now a match that is EVERYONE in the game saying the same thing, The new server is laagy, pings going 190-240 everytime, and its not just me... its evryone in the game. 

The "it's everyone" thingy is no valid argument. It's still a MINORITY. As you can see here, barely people complain about server lags these days with lots of people active on the forums/discord. If it would be "everyone", more people would show up.

I myself didn't face a single lag issue for months having a stable low ping between around 50-60ms. 
Also, this has nothing to do with the 64 bit client or the server migration.

If there are issues with a specific server, you need to provide proper info such as server name, match id etc. Otherwise nothing can be looked into. My guess is your routing being fucked up rather than the servers having issues because else it would actually affect everybody which it does not.

I thing my router and the 9 guys of the same match was being fucked.... Since we know every match the 10 guys enter in the same server , in our case some of use, and its everyone of the match having the same problems, its like 100% of that server. Só... Its not an argue If you have another population in perspective, the whole community. But It is If you took the people in that server use of the Match. I think its hard tô 10 people from different coutry até having rout problems at the same time