Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

R.A.P. Banned words information.

Can I get a list of banned words from HoN since i've been banned for saying:
[00:29:38][Hellbourne][Flol]andrew7861 (Ophelia)> bro you tpd top like fags

So please can we make a list of all the things you can and can't say. I've reported people who have said so many wrong things and never got banned even with a report so I want to know what am I aloud to say.

Also you should rethink the whole RAP system since the game in question I've been trolled the whole game and I'm the one getting banned in the end.

Edited by andrew7861
edit according to guidelines
  • Like 1
  • andrew7861 changed the title to R.A.P. Banned words information.
3 hours ago, andrew7861 said:

Can I get a list of banned words from HoN since i've been banned for saying:
[00:29:38][Hellbourne][Flol]andrew7861 (Ophelia)> bro you tpd top like fags

So please can we make a list of all the things you can and can't say. I've reported people who have said so many wrong things and never got banned even with a report so I want to know what am I aloud to say.

Also you should rethink the whole RAP system since the game in question I've been trolled the whole game and I'm the one getting banned in the end.

Hello,

What will be the point in having that? so people could avoid it yet still go around it and grief without getting banned?
How about you start with your own behavior? Maybe don't use the offensive words, just try and play the best you can and if there are others who break the rules maybe instead of griefing back just report them?
I like how most of the people that come here are the ones that just got suspended!
And let's be real here, I don't think the problem here is the R.A.P system but the players, you should review your behavior and also review the R.A.P rules and ToS before making accusations and creating threads on forums!
If you want to make a suggestion about what should we change or add, you are more than welcome to do so.
There is no need for a list, it's a well known fact the racism and homophobia has no place here, and we do punish players severely for using it!

Best,

==`Shattered==

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<