Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Some blurred low resolution icons

Some of the items in the shop are in low resolution or looks blurry. Such as the 3+ intelligence item and the +6 str item. also more but i cant remember which ones

Not sure if this bug is just happening for me but since i changed to 64bit i have this little visual bug or what ever to call it 🙂

6 hours ago, nutsy said:

Some of the items in the shop are in low resolution or looks blurry. Such as the 3+ intelligence item and the +6 str item. also more but i cant remember which ones

Not sure if this bug is just happening for me but since i changed to 64bit i have this little visual bug or what ever to call it 🙂

You're not crazy!

This is fixed next patch ( not hotfix )

------

Information for the more technically adept who are reading this:

The reason this is happening is it turns out these icons were not using pw^2 sizes, they where 128x135.

We now use a CPU texture builder that in almost all cases will output the exact same result 1-1 of a GPU accelerated texture build, except in cases of breaking common 3D rules which video cards have overcome over the years, so technically speaking, the real bug is on 32-Bit! Haha.

Edited by HyperXewl
  • Like 1
  • HyperXewl pinned, unpinned and locked this topic