Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
Sign in to follow this  
desdespy

Message To ElementUser

Dear EU,

I tried to message you in private but the function is disabled, the purpose of this message is contributing to HoN and I'm not talking about any volunteer work I'm talking about financial support.

I know that you guys are doing a lot of work and even way more than what you are paid for to do and all of that coming from how much you guys love the game and would hate to depart it. Just the same as many players who loves HoN Including my self.

Personally as an old veteran to the game I would like to contribute to the game by supporting it financially " not talking about some Gold Coin purchases " but more than that. Let's say something that lifts the game entirely. With that being said I'm not looking for any attention but I would like to get in touch with you and discuss this.

For the rest of my fellow Newerthians if you would like to join me and contribute please leave a note and will revert back once I hear from EU. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello desdespy,

I have no idea if that's even possible. But I guess the best way to get something like that to the responsible people is via Customer Support.
That way you can also put some more details into your message (like how much actually) without everyone seeing it.

Anyways I'll leave this thread as it is, since I don't see any violation and there's a chance EU will answer to it or others will join 😉.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, manu311 said:

Hello desdespy,

I have no idea if that's even possible. But I guess the best way to get something like that to the responsible people is via Customer Support.
That way you can also put some more details into your message (like how much actually) without everyone seeing it.

Anyways I'll leave this thread as it is, since I don't see any violation and there's a chance EU will answer to it or others will join 😉.

Hello Manu,

Okay thanks a lot for the response. Keep up the good work ❤️

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this