Player disconnection

Hi guys...I assume that a lot of people hates this thing and agrees with me on this one.

Can something be changed in scenarios where some player leaves in your team but you still lose your MMR?

Because it is so frustrating that when someone leaves in like second minute and the opposing team wont pass the remake vote, you will still lose your MMR even though it was an unfair match.

My suggestion is maybe that if a player leaves while remake can still be done, then the team which has a leaver wont lose the mmr if they lose or something like that. Also maybe to add "safe to leave" option because 4v5 is sometimes very hard and still u lose your rating.

Thanks in advance

14 hours ago, TruLeLiLoLOL said:

After 1 of your team mates gets terminated, the game is safe to leave.

You still lose MMR.  You just don't get a Leave.  Also, I think 2 have to be kicked.

4 mins after they're kicked, if the game lasts that long, they take the MMR hit too.   If you go AFK  at that point, you're unilkely to get a Leave and I don't believe you take much of an MMR hit if any.

22 hours ago, Pactusss said:

Hi guys...I assume that a lot of people hates this thing and agrees with me on this one.

Can something be changed in scenarios where some player leaves in your team but you still lose your MMR?

Because it is so frustrating that when someone leaves in like second minute and the opposing team wont pass the remake vote, you will still lose your MMR even though it was an unfair match.

My suggestion is maybe that if a player leaves while remake can still be done, then the team which has a leaver wont lose the mmr if they lose or something like that. Also maybe to add "safe to leave" option because 4v5 is sometimes very hard and still u lose your rating.

Thanks in advance

I fully understand your point here, but its quiet hard cuase if they make such a thing that if a team dont lose MMR i can see alot of "dodging" matches upcoming.
I however think the punishment for leavers should be highly increased that would solve it.
Like temoprary bans from QUE if a player keeps doing it the increases the Q ban.

Lets say if a player leaves one time, ban him for least 2 hours. If he does it again ban him for 4 hours and a third time then increases drastically.

What I would like to see is a "fast cc" option, that is:

if one team got at least 1 terminated, they can call the "fast cc" before min mark 7.30, losing only 1/3rd MMR (or something like that).

It's like a remake vote which requires only 1 team to vote in case they are ok to sacrifice a little bit of MMR in order to not play a 4v5 game that they don't think they gonna win.

• Like 1

Well to prevent dodging it could be made that it is safe to leave if someone disconnects in early game like until 7th or 10th minute...because in 7th or 10th minutes you rarely can predict the outcome of the match and then dodge it by leaving

When you lose a player in the first 10 minutes, it becomes easier for you to play than opponents with 5 players, and the sooner you become 4, the more benefit you will get.
Another thing is when a player leaves after 10 minutes, especially at 40 minutes, the later the player leaves, the more disappointments.
Because when you lose a player, you start to get 25% more experience and gold! there is nothing at the beginning, so such an increase almost guarantees you dominance in level, as well as a good increase in gold. If someone leaves at the very beginning of the game, you receive, in addition to everything, 150 coins each, a mid can immediately buy yourself a bottle, ward or some consumables. Gold is added to you not at 1 per second, but at 1.25 per second, in general, playing 5 against 4 is more difficult. But when a player leaves you in the late stages of the game, then you are already faced with the fact that you do not have time to get all the bonuses from leaving the player, and you have lost one more combat unit.
Here the solution would be to increase the bonus in defense or push for players who are smaller. When you are 4, you should increase the regeneration of the barracks and the throne by 20%. The protection of all buildings is also 20%. When you are 3 in the game, then increase both of these parameters by 40%. Thus, playing 4 by 5, 5 players will cause only 80% damage to buildings, i.e., one fifth less, as if there are four of them, when playing 3 by 5, 5 players will cause only 60% damage, as -that they would also be 3rd, however this will not solve the problem that a team with 5 characters can break the base from different sides, have more skills, can farm in the 5th, etc., but a team with fewer people they will have at least some advantage, in addition to things from the relegated player of the team, especially if he sold all the things on purpose, destroying his money and out of games evil team!

Those people who remove their gold and leave the match need to be punished, you can not punish people who just left the match. Just recently, I went into the game, and I started to lag, the ping with the server was high, as usual I pressed Ctrl + F8 and entered "reconnect", but the game did not load, it only showed an error that the response time from the server was exceeded and after all it took only 5 seconds, when I tried again, I got a message that I was not on the list of players in the match. I played with a friend and he immediately wrote to me that I immediately left the game, and my money was distributed among the allies. Am I to blame for this? no, it’s not my fault, they probably recorded a disconnection in statistics, and they probably removed the MMR, I don’t know for sure, I didn’t know how much I had. But in the end, I also waited until my friend finished playing, and why did you decide that I should be punished and not play another 2 or 4 hours in the game? I think I'm not the only one, there can be problems with the Internet, and problems with the server, and indeed a lot of things, so to punish people who just left the match is not known why and did not want to harm you, not fair