Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Hello. My suggestion as a player for more than 10 consecutive years, is that you actually manage to get usefull GM's in your game moderation staff.

Banning someone for insults (retard, fuck you, etc) and not banning someone for constant feeding and avoiding afk/help on teammates does not make your game better, it actually make people rage quit and eventually leave your (already) dead game. Your only luck is that people actually love the game and eventually come back and play it for a couple weeks before getting tired of it again.

Also, standing on Clan Game Moderators and doing nothing (mr. ziep) does not make your game good aswell. Everytime I asked for help that person either ignored (simply didn't answer) or answered "i'm busy". Always busy to help the community but hes a SGM (LOL). 

By the way, have fun checking my last game with two griefers that made new accounts (I dont know why a legacy account gets paired with random nerds that make accounts to feed on purpose and ruin other people experience, but hey, dead game, might be because of that).

*censored*

By the way, mute my account and ban me for stating straight facts and ignore the fact your game moderation staff is useless.

Bye

Edited by Manu311
Censored match information
15 hours ago, lutail said:

Hello. My suggestion as a player for more than 10 consecutive years, is that you actually manage to get usefull GM's in your game moderation staff.

Banning someone for insults (retard, fuck you, etc) and not banning someone for constant feeding and avoiding afk/help on teammates does not make your game better, it actually make people rage quit and eventually leave your (already) dead game. Your only luck is that people actually love the game and eventually come back and play it for a couple weeks before getting tired of it again.

Also, standing on Clan Game Moderators and doing nothing (mr. ziep) does not make your game good aswell. Everytime I asked for help that person either ignored (simply didn't answer) or answered "i'm busy". Always busy to help the community but hes a SGM (LOL). 

By the way, have fun checking my last game with two griefers that made new accounts (I dont know why a legacy account gets paired with random nerds that make accounts to feed on purpose and ruin other people experience, but hey, dead game, might be because of that).

*censored*

By the way, mute my account and ban me for stating straight facts and ignore the fact your game moderation staff is useless.

Bye

Hello,

Sorry to say this but you know nothing, it seems to me that you are the type of player that keeps blaming and breaking the rules yourself.
Let's state the obvious here, GM, SGM, they (we) do not moderate any public channels in-game for starters and neither we spectate live games, being a GM it doesn't mean we have to act like the police in game and chase players, this is not the case.
Basically in-game we are regulars like you, we only use the game client to watch replays (handling tickets that are submitted by the players) and judge a player's actions, nothing more, just because we are there and most of the people think we are afk, we are not, and even so, we are free to play the game also.

Both for insults and  feeding on purpose, avoiding the afk are banable offenses, again it shows that you don't know, you didn't even bother to check the R.A.P Feedback section, yet it's easy for you to open your mouth and blame the GM team, you are not the first one to do it and I doubt you will be the last one, we are just volunteers, regular players who were willing to share a part of our time to help this game, we are not staff members, we have limited powers, we just enforce the rules and that is all to it.
If you have suggestions on how we could improve then do please share them with us, create a proper thread on R.A.P Feedback section with your ideas, and we will gladly read and hear you out, but before doing that I will repeat myself, do read and get some knowledge on how we work and what we do before doing any threads.

Thank you
Have a great day

—`Shattered

Edited by Manu311
Censored quote

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

Too bad I can't report them, since I've left the game. Cause I cba playing for 45/50 minutes with two guys constantly feeding and talking profanity over the mic. 

I also cba filling "proper threads" on your RAP Feedback Section cause you won't reply, so I rather make it public here so everybody can read. 

About the "being a volunteer" thing, that doesn't serve as an excuse to lack profissionalism in your "volunteer work".

Thank you.

Also, i'm not on the wrong side of the forums anyways, since this is a suggestion. I'm suggesting them to get usefull GM's instead of the actual team (they're all friends of each other and are pretty much useless).

Another game, another intentional feeder.

*censored*

Having 550 gpm early game and losing a game to a rampage that feeds 10/15 kills and charges everytime.

Goodjob in cleaning the community from the trash players.

It goes to show you GM's are completely USELESS 🙂

Edited by Manu311
Censored match information
39 minutes ago, lutail said:

Also, i'm not on the wrong side of the forums anyways, since this is a suggestion. I'm suggesting them to get usefull GM's instead of the actual team (they're all friends of each other and are pretty much useless).

Nice suggestion, since this is the suggestions forums and you are right, I might have a suggestion myself.
I suggest you read the rules when posting and also if you have nothing constructive to bring please stop this nonsense, you are just tilted because actually the GMs are doing their job, no need for details, you know what I'm talking about 😉

Peace,

• Like 1

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

I don't see a usefull suggestion here. You basically just want a "ban the bad" instead of a "ban the offensive".
@`Shattered already responded to you and you'll just be battling with each other, so I'll simply close this thread now.

Oh and I also edited out all the match information since finger pointing is not allowed.

Edited by Manu311
  • Thanks 2