HoN (64-Bit) Client Download [OFFICIAL RELEASE]

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heroes of Newerth (64-Bit)   Frostburn Studios is proud to release the HoN 64-Bit Client This is an alternative client for those seeking Greater Performance, stability and FPS Gains uti

FAQ   Q) What is HoN (64-Bit)? A) HoN (64-Bit) is built with technology 15 years senior to the current version of the game, as well as vastly upgrading multiple extension libraries with

Yep

Just now, Alezera666 said:

can you guys bring back SA server, so many people here cant play with 180 ping.......!

I'm pleased to announce that we indeed do have plans for this very very soon, infact its in the works this week. 🙂

Hope this lifts your spirits, however, please stay on topic.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, HyperXewl said:

I'm pleased to announce that we indeed do have plans for this very very soon, infact its in the works this week. 🙂

Hope this lifts your spirits, however, please stay on topic.

Of course, thats amazing, can't wait to play this lovely game again! 

24 minutes ago, daznizn said:

We have the problem with my friend...Download the new Patch (x64) and we play perfectly after 2-3 days suddenly disappears hon.exe .The only file missing from the folder is hon.exe--------------(we haves windows 10 x64)----------------

Great job guys!! to those who think its version fail about some lag problems i hope this could help someone

Edited by zipan

Anyone got somewhat of an FPS drop after the latest patch? 

Averaged around 30-40 fps in old HoN before moving to HoN x64 and was enjoying an insane 50-70 fps over the Xmas event, but after the most recent patch following Xmas fps went down to about 40-50 and even lower during teamfights. Still better than old HoN but wondering if this has been the case for other people.

Uninstalled and reinstalled HoN x64 twice, optimized battery for performance, maximized performance on my Nvidia graphics card and have been playing on lowest graphic settings on HoN but doesn't seem to fix the problem. 

• Sad 1
20 hours ago, AgentZer0 said:

Anyone got somewhat of an FPS drop after the latest patch? 

Averaged around 30-40 fps in old HoN before moving to HoN x64 and was enjoying an insane 50-70 fps over the Xmas event, but after the most recent patch following Xmas fps went down to about 40-50 and even lower during teamfights. Still better than old HoN but wondering if this has been the case for other people.

Uninstalled and reinstalled HoN x64 twice, optimized battery for performance, maximized performance on my Nvidia graphics card and have been playing on lowest graphic settings on HoN but doesn't seem to fix the problem. 

Try this, install HoN x64 base version into a **SEPARATE** folder and don't update, instead go straight to practice mode and look at mid lane directly with nothing happening ( empty practice game, NO bots. )

Then do same on main installer, this way u can identify if the patch REALLY caused it.

Olá, estou tentando entrar no Hon, mas diz que a entrada falhou, não consigo conectar no game, baixei a versão 64x e continua a mesma coisa, tentei entrar com uma outra conta e também dá a mesma informação, alguém me ajude, oque eu devo fazer?

15 hours ago, doks_killers said:

Olá, estou tentando entrar no Hon, mas diz que a entrada falhou, não consigo conectar no game, baixei a versão 64x e continua a mesma coisa, tentei entrar com uma outra conta e também dá a mesma informação, alguém me ajude, oque eu devo fazer?

Your country of origin might be prohibited, try using a VPN.

Translated: 

Seu país de origem pode ser proibido, tente usar uma VPN.

On 6/11/2020 at 12:10, HyperXewl said:

spacer.png

Heroes of Newerth (64 bits)

Frostburn Studios se enorgullece de presentar el HON 64 bits del cliente

Este es un cliente alternativo para quienes buscan un mayor rendimiento , estabilidad y ganancias de FPS utilizando tecnología actualizada.

* Actualmente solo disponible para el cliente NAEU internacional.

spacer.png

[Enlace alternativo 1]     [Enlace alternativo 2]

[ENLACE TORRENT]

SHA256: 77B7AC69537DDBE4D1D900413123D5AD161495E9A24F4754034F3505C449C1B1

¿Teniendo problemas? ¡Únete a la discordia de errores HoN64! https://discord.gg/w9eceExBwP

Donaciones para el desarrollo

¡Muchas gracias por el apoyo que nos pueden brindar! Te lo agradecemos incluso si no puedes donar o suscribirte, siempre y cuando juegues y fomentes una atmósfera positiva.🙂

- Estudios Frostburn

no puedo cargar el hon soy de latinoamerica

Hello,

I downloaded the HoN64 installation file a while back but I actually dont remember if I installed it. Is there a way to check which version I am playing?

12 minutes ago, SUPERHAWK` said:

Dowload torrent App after that install with that App click link torrent i have same problem last days 

iProhawk` 

So I have to download the entire game again  from the Torrent Link? 

Edited by kawaiidesu`
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you.
I'm very happy with this x64 build.

Do you have any plans to bring it to steam, make that happen pls pls pls🙏🙏

========

Edit: so i got my answer, no steam release will happen.
No worries, we can enjoy this nice moba already.
Just keep up the good works👍

Edited by brainbomber