Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Coming back to HoN

HELLU!

So recently i've been checking out games i played in the past and i felt like getting back in HoN!

So i wonder if theres some chill players around (EU based) that would like to play with me, drop your ingame names.

Note: if you are the type of guy that rages all games don't bother, im here to have a good time!

On 4/24/2020 at 1:34 PM, Belemil said:

Hello! I havent played this game for 6-7 years now but I thought about testing it again. Are there anyone still playing this game in EU these Days?

Fairly new myself as you can see, but yeah i havent had any problems to find any games in EU. Avrg wait time are usally 2min for me

On 4/27/2020 at 1:30 PM, VHD said:

Hmm nostalgia is kicking in and I think I might get in for some games this week!  The forum update is a really nice improvement too ?

Oh I know the feeling all too well...

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

On 4/27/2020 at 6:30 PM, VHD said:

Hmm nostalgia is kicking in and I think I might get in for some games this week!  The forum update is a really nice improvement too ?

VHDDDDDDDDD <3<3
You might not remember me, but I'm HappyTacoYay ?

The princess is always in another castle

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 7:30 PM, VHD said:

@VHD

You're not the only one.  We just bought new laptops and are installing now.

Toxicity breeds toxicity.  Break the cycle.

3 minutes ago, MacroHard said:

I don't know who Ichor is!

Why hello there fellow Vet. I didn't know who he was either but hot damn is he super fun to play.

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

On 4/27/2020 at 6:30 PM, VHD said:

Be sure to check out Martyr's "improved" staff effect, allowing you to swap ally's hp/mana with E ? .