Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
SH0KZU

Coming back to HoN

HELLU!

So recently i've been checking out games i played in the past and i felt like getting back in HoN!

So i wonder if theres some chill players around (EU based) that would like to play with me, drop your ingame names.

Note: if you are the type of guy that rages all games don't bother, im here to have a good time!

Hey SH0KZU, first of all Welcome BacK!

Yes, there are still very cool guys playing HoN on EU servers (including myself hehe)

Add me in-game: `BLooD

I'm playing mw games, if ur up to it, feel free to add me ^^

Xaphane

Also EU and anti-rage 

Feel free to add me, too.

I usually play midwars but I am also up for FoC if needed.

Want to help the HoN Communitiy and the Devs?

Volunteer as a Mod or RCT!

Nice people included 😉

you can add me, name is the same as the one in forums !
we can play anything u want, chill games

Hello! I havent played this game for 6-7 years now but I thought about testing it again. Are there anyone still playing this game in EU these Days?

• Like 1

Feel free to drop me a message if you want to play some EU Midwars. I'm pretty relaxed and have been thinking about coming back to play for a few games.

On 4/24/2020 at 1:34 PM, Belemil said:

Hello! I havent played this game for 6-7 years now but I thought about testing it again. Are there anyone still playing this game in EU these Days?

Fairly new myself as you can see, but yeah i havent had any problems to find any games in EU. Avrg wait time are usally 2min for me

Hmm nostalgia is kicking in and I think I might get in for some games this week!  The forum update is a really nice improvement too 🙂

• Like 2

On 4/27/2020 at 1:30 PM, VHD said:

Hmm nostalgia is kicking in and I think I might get in for some games this week!  The forum update is a really nice improvement too 🙂

Oh I know the feeling all too well...

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

On 4/27/2020 at 6:30 PM, VHD said:

VHDDDDDDDDD <3<3
You might not remember me, but I'm HappyTacoYay 😄

The princess is always in another castle

I'm still here, too. My old name was Shadow_Man which I renamed to RoomReich.

See you in the game 😉

On 4/27/2020 at 7:30 PM, VHD said:

@VHD

You're not the only one.  We just bought new laptops and are installing now.

Toxicity breeds toxicity.  Break the cycle.

Posted (edited)

@MacroHard Please, make some statistical analysis and show us how broken protective/healing items/skills are.

Also, how broken the hero "Ichor" is.

Edited by CuysauruS

59 minutes ago, CuysauruS said:

@MacroHard Please, make some statistical analysis and show us how broken protective/healing items/skills are.

Also, how broken the hero "Ichor" is.

I don't know who Ichor is!

Toxicity breeds toxicity.  Break the cycle.

3 minutes ago, MacroHard said:

I don't know who Ichor is!

Why hello there fellow Vet. I didn't know who he was either but hot damn is he super fun to play.

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

Please stay on "topic".
You can PM MacroHard if you want 😄, or make a topic about it. But talking about what you think is imbalanced in a "Coming back to HoN" thread is definitely off-topic.

On 4/27/2020 at 6:30 PM, VHD said:

Be sure to check out Martyr's "improved" staff effect, allowing you to swap ally's hp/mana with E 😉 .

Indeed - noticed that change and it looks really interesting (but situational, of course).