Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Well just little suggestion hope HoN deserve better.

HoN sea shouldn't be scare of dota 2 because david beat goliath moral story. Someone told me he will tell specifically send the feedback to sea HoN team about the system bugs. So here goes:
-Login bug
-In-game shop bug(I fear player money after purchase will not readed by In game HoN and it stop us from purchase the cosmetic)
-Balancing damage output for each hero that are equally damage output. For damage output for hitter heroes roughly count 3 hits adding to damage output calculation. Most often several hit of hitters died before reach 5th or 6th hits depend what kind of heroes. As for heroes not from S2 studio made one should be nerf the damage output. Follow by that,I can see those hero one set heroes skill combo to old concept dota heroes died instantly.-How to play like this? those player abuse shamelessly in game while I choose I don't wanna pick because there is no pride of winning in it make myself look cheap that I so like to choose difficult hero such as magebane to win because it much more meaningful and happy when winning.

-Graphic. HoN interface is need a bit upgrade to reach global player demand. I Know its been upgraded but I feel lack of something which steady value feeling. The graphic feel choppy just give us feeling polished outside with inside crushty feeling and for some heroes grahpic outdated. 

-I know is hard for HoN team in coding way that I myself dislike coding that I only talk and give feed back but overall I want HoN defeat Dota 2 because dota 2 don't have sense of humanity that ppl so loyal to his game and support them they don't want give stats reset. Thats is too much man.

-swiftblade this hero need bring back its healing ward man for jesus sake and "not the counter attack "! As u can see juggernaut in dota for pros player how much important healing ward to him.

-Elder parasite activate period need shorten and cooldown also need shorten. I know that I ever send u guys message about elder parasite lengthen the period elder.But in actual real fight we as player just need couple of 6 sec till 11 second boost for attack speed and walking speed is enough rather than long period sec of time. 

-Furthermore, Long cooldown elder parasite take away the fun of the game as a carry especially like hitter heroes.

-creep hardiness already properly nerf which is good now more liquidity.

-overall just copy dota 2 features take them as reference as they are taking HoN as reference too some of the item. But make HoN atmosphere like a bit smart feeling and love the player feeling but dont too much as everything too much is bad and don't like dota feeling retard and dull and idiot when playing it.

-Reloading back the Player item guide please.-Organize tournament half of the year once if u don't have much budget. Price no need so big just 5k myr to 10 myr would be enough for Malaysia. Well just to keep the player excited and meaning of player the HoN game. I play dota 2 because dota 2 developer smart they know use carrot lure donkey factor to lure player addicted to the game. So apply the same concept too.

-unblock sea region and ban garena from represent HoN as it ruin frostburn reputation because garena sea just awful company and poor game management only thing relate to money they seriously manage. Game buggy they less care. That's cheap. Who will listen a crappy singer and give them money if they sing badly. concept same goes when making games. Making game is matter how to develop make player convincing the game reliable and steady and great and proud to play. 

-Look at StarCraft for example, when I was young I do play with my cousin and family brother. TIll now still got ppl play. U say game obselate not really. take StarCraft as example. they just improve graphic those player come back and less buggy and more balance. Same concept can be applied to HoN. In order HoN doesn't look cheap have to be well developed and charge with account purchase so ppl cherish their account and come stats reset with certain amount of gold coin don't too expensive and give more gold but don't too cheap. current garena sea amount is just suitable. so leave it no changes.

-Heroes price in the shop should cheaper and silver coin to buy a hero also cheaper and of course price of avatar base on avatar beauty. Just to keep player entertained. ?

Well, I wish that HoN find new company publish the game. never ever say yes to garena. fuck garena.

Edited by mariokuat
For good future for HoN.
5 hours ago, mariokuat said:
Someone told me he will tell specifically send the feedback to HoN team about the system bugs. So here goes:
  • Login bug
  • In-game shop bug (I fear player money after purchase will not readed by In game HoN and it stop us from purchase the cosmetic)
  • Balancing damage output for each hero that are equally damage output. For damage output for hitter heroes roughly count 3 hits adding to damage output calculation. Most often several hit of hitters died before reach 5th or 6th hits depend what kind of heroes. As for heroes not from S2 studio made one should be nerf the damage output. I can see those hero one set heroes skill combo to old concept dota heroes died instantly. How to play like this? those player abuse shamelessly in game while I choose I don't wanna pick because there is no pride of winning in it make myself look cheap that I so like to choose difficult hero such as magebane to win because it much more meaningful and happy when winning.
  • Graphic. HoN interface is need a bit upgrade to reach global player demand. I Know its been upgraded but I feel lack of something which steady value feeling. The graphic feel choppy just give us feeling polished outside with inside crushty feeling and for some heroes and outdated. I know is hard for HoN team in coding way that I myself dislike coding that I only talk and give feed back but overall I want HoN defeat Dota 2 because dota 2 don't have sense of humanity that ppl so loyal to his game and support them they don't want give stats reset. Thats is too much man
  • Swiftblade this hero need bring back its healing ward man for jesus sake and "not the counter attack "! As u can see juggernaut in dota for pros player how much important healing ward to him.
  • Elder parasite activate period need shorten and cooldown also need shorten. I know that I ever send u guys message about elder parasite lengthen the period elder.But in actual real fight we as player just need couple of 6 sec or 7 second boost for attack speed and walking speed rather than long sec of time. Long cooldown elder parasite take away the fun of the game as a carry like hitter heroes.
  • Creep hardiness already properly nerf which is good now more liquidity.
  • Overall just copy dota 2 features take them as reference as they are taking HoN as reference too some of the item. But make HoN atmosphere like smart feeling and love the player feeling and don't like dota feeling retard and dull and idiot when playing it.
  • Reloading back the Player item guide please.
  • Organize tournament half of the year once if u don't have much budget. Price no need so big just 5k myr to 10 myr would be enough for Malaysia. Well just to keep the player excited and meaning of player the HoN game. I play dota 2 because dota 2 developer smart they know use carrot lure donkey factor to lure player addicted to the game. So apply the same concept too.

Hey buddy, I help you recoloring the thread of yours. Feel free to edit it and copy-pasting mine. 

Question, are you the one that also post this on Garena Facebook? It seemed you have already been able to create an account here. 

Though, you posted this on wrong sub-forum I'm afraid. You should post on forum I link:  https://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/index.php?/forum/44-general-discussion/

Edited by datfizh
Try smoothing the post