Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
neversit

HON GMs Not Professionals and they dont know Human Rights

Hi everybody, Sorry for my poor English , This Administrator of HON banned my accounts , REASON- i called Monory - Brainless in Appeal, And efter 3 days suspension they dindt open my account, after they added suspension for 6 month for nothing , before i loved HON and GMs , now UNprefossional GMs controling and puting own RUles , I will Delet HON forewer COZ realy they made me nervous , THis GM mafia guys , PLS all know they LIKILEAKs , Thanks For Attention

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

"after they added suspension for 6 month for nothing" that is not how things work.
GMs can not control the suspension lengths, that is a systems based mechanic that is being applied.

I am smelling quite some bullshit here with all due respect.

PS: rage, suspension and good bye threads are not allowed, gj on tripple offense lul

5 hours ago, neversit said:

Hi everybody, Sorry for my poor English , This Administrator of HON banned my accounts , REASON- i called Monory - Brainless in Appeal, And efter 3 days suspension they dindt open my account, after they added suspension for 6 month for nothing , before i loved HON and GMs , now UNprefossional GMs controling and puting own RUles , I will Delet HON forewer COZ realy they made me nervous , THis GM mafia guys , PLS all know they LIKILEAKs , Thanks For Attention

Sad to hear about that. Don't know the whole story but that absolutely sucks.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, neversit said:

Hello,

That is not the reason for your suspension, you accused yourself for calling an SGM "brainless"
I already answered all your appeals/inquiries/forum threads, you continuing on spaming forum threads and appeals 
wont do much you know, you received an explanation from both @Monori and I, do you want all the SGM team to check your case?
Regardless of what you do (spamming posts, appeals) our decision won't change as explained on the private appeal.

Have a great day,
`Shattered

Edited by `Shattered
typos
  • Haha 1

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

bro these admins are so idiots not yr faulty. imagine i got banned 2 weeks cause i typed in chat "we have afk woods " can u belive this. i think they all 12 years old. These admins are the reason that hon is getting fucked up everyday. Years ago at 8:00-9:00 pm it had 300k-400k online player but now in that time u cant even find a match for 16 mins 

1 hour ago, Gtavalanche said:

bro these admins are so idiots not yr faulty. imagine i got banned 2 weeks cause i typed in chat "we have afk woods " can u belive this. i think they all 12 years old. These admins are the reason that hon is getting fucked up everyday. Years ago at 8:00-9:00 pm it had 300k-400k online player but now in that time u cant even find a match for 16 mins 

Are you sure you're not the reason? Those 2 weeks are not only for that, I'm sure of that, 
The duration of your suspension depends on how many times you have been suspended before. And from what I can tell, you called out allied position. Before making accusations, how about you read the rules for instance. 

3 hours ago, Gtavalanche said:

i typed in chat "we have afk woods "

that is called "giving enemies position of allies" and yes, it is bannable offense so as expected, you were "rewarded" for it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There is nothing more to be discussed here, if you have a complaint or want to appeal just submit a ticket, you can find the link in my forum signature,

Best,

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<