Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Jera 3 rd skill

Hello so i wonder about jera passive skilll that he has, it could be more mobile at the solo lane when u could turn Righteuos strike same as Hammer to push lane or not to push becouse 2 vs 1 playing jera it always pushes the lane so i was thinking about long time. can a player turn on or turn off that skill whatever he wants to becouse now it pushes all the time the lane 2 vs 1 and its kinda hard. please Active-passive-turn off- or solo creep Righteous Strike.

39 minutes ago, lkk said:

Hello so i wonder about jera passive skilll that he has, it could be more mobile at the solo lane when u could turn Righteuos strike same as Hammer to push lane or not to push becouse 2 vs 1 playing jera it always pushes the lane so i was thinking about long time. can a player turn on or turn off that skill whatever he wants to becouse now it pushes all the time the lane 2 vs 1 and its kinda hard. please Active-passive-turn off- or solo creep Righteous Strike.

Uhm, the same should also go with Gladiator's Whip I guess. What do you think about that?

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

well yea but its kinda skill for gladi that could farm even more esier but i didnt wanted gladi to have it ofc.so just want to have jera 3 rd skill to be fixed for more fun to play it ;] with that passive with or without skill delay. the post is about jeraziah not gladi you should create another pool to discuss this.

Your suggestion would make it so every time you go for a hit on enemy hero you can toggle the passive on and hit for more damage. Then turn it off, take creep kills and when you want to hit enemy hero again, turn it on for extra damage. So there is no consideration for your attacks and no counter play against it. Right now enemies see you have used your righteous strike on creeps so they can trade a little with you. Or if you want to keep it to harass enemy heroes then you have to avoid hitting creeps. Your suggestion would completely remove this.

12 minutes ago, lkk said:

Sorry my english , but you didnt understand. I mean it could only turn off that multi damage only on creeps and players on and off everything looks fine.

Oh, so it works like aura, doesn't it? Personally I like the suggestion if the visual effect between the condition is revealed to opponent as well.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

• 3 weeks later...

One of the differences between the cleave damage that Hammerstorm has and Jereziah's Righteous Strike ability is the cooldown on Righteous Strike. There is no cooldown on Hammerstorm's cleave damage, it is applied to every attack that the hero makes. On the other hand, Jereziah's Righteous Strike has a cooldown and is not applied to every attack that Jereziah makes. Only when the ability Righteous Strike is off of cooldown does bonus damage and cleave get applied, and only for one attack before going back on cooldown. The difference between these two skills might be the reason that you are unable to toggle this ability on or off. 

While i see the difference you are talking about - same goes for gladiator as in jeres skill. 

What ove heard is that we need counterplay to the super strong whip compared to Hammer Splash which is not Close of being equal. 

Jereziah on the other hand is nowhere near gladiators power whip and could possibly be toggled aswell IMO.