Report DoS/DDoS attacked servers here

If you think a server has been DoS/DDoS attacked, please report here with the following info:

• Match ID
  • Server Name (e.g. "EU90")
  • Start time of the game and your local timezone (this can be found at the bottom of the UI in the new UI & is displayed somewhere in the Match Stats window in the old UI)
  • Actual in-game time of attack (and replay time if possible to disambiguate)
    • Even better would be the real/actual time of attack if you provide your local timezone when reporting the issue

Please make sure that you only report if you experience these in-game conditions:

• The game server actually freezes for an extended period of time (10+ seconds) and eventually ends up crashing (i.e. you get disconnected)
  • And/or, the game server experiences constant lag experienced by every single player in the game (not just by you) for an extended period of time (10+ seconds)
  • Only report games on the NAEU/International Client. No SEA reports here, because we cannot access those servers

Actually investigating these attacks take up a lot of our time, so it is critical that you only report servers that meet these conditions with all of the requested info. If there are issues with the servers, we can communication with Garena and ask their security engineering team to adjust the parameters to better protect the servers from DDoS attacks.

All erroneous reports will be deleted - processed reports may be deleted after some time.

Note that this isn't the place to ask for bans, MMR "refunds", etc. - please contact Customer Support for that instead. All such requests in this thread will be ignored.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Edited by ElementUser
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was told to report this here instead of under bug reports. The reason I posted under bug reports was there was not "constant lag experienced by every single player in the game".

But as I was told to post it here - I will:

MatchID: 161165978

Servername: EU 99

Start GameTime: 04:10:53 AM (match info)

Time of attack: WHOLE GAME (Apparently only Minert and FreshPrince had lag).

MatchID: 161156989

Servername: EU 96

Start GameTime: 01:48:53 AM (match info)

Time of attack: WHOLE GAME (Apparently only HahnPremium had lag).

I've googled abit, and found other people mentioning this issue:

From the official HON discord: (the exact same type of lag as shown in the youtube video):

Counx10.01.2021

Guys, I have the worst lag spikes and they just came out of the blue. My m8 also have the same, but rest of the ppl in the game doesn't. We have experienced before, that all from one country got DC at the same time and when we came back, no other had DC. Now it seems like its also something to do with ppl from the same country or maybe the same ISP. BTW, I'm from Denmark. Can anybody help troubleshooting this? It seems like its the same lag across multiple PCs and multiple network. Specs on my PC: I7-10900KF, 32GB RAM and RTX 2070S Here's a link some footage of the lag: https://youtu.be/Bc2oHTvPWlM

Seems like a local problem/routing problem, unfortunately.

One of our staff members had routing issues with his ISP to games too. There's nothing we can do about routing issues to our data centers, unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

When two people who has never had issues before, experience the same type of lag in the same game, when living far apart with different internet providers - how can that be a local problem?

local as in country wide

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately this is still a major issue in almost every game now. Many people complaining in every game. As i said. I have played HoN since beta without issues, same ISP for last 8 years without changing anything. Very weird.