Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

RaP doesn't work

So, here is the thing. I'm in a group of three, incluiding myself. One of my teammates rages since the beginning (the usual stuff) and started to feed bot lane intentionally. He does that three times, then decided to "play" (troll us, you know, the usual stuff). The three of us report him and the result is INNOCENT.

Ok, let's pass that. Another game, another team, another troll. He rages like the last one, and decided to be by the tower, doing literally nothing, not moving from his lane at any point, typing "IM AFK". The three of us report him, and the result is... yeah, you guess it... INNOCENT.

Everyone knows how toxic this community is, and RaP is clearly not working as it should, and I also know that some GM, (if there's any of them left) will copy and paste their protocols and conditions, and proceed to close this thred, but at least I hope someone could read this and tell me if I'm right or wrong about these kind of people.

Thank you all, kisses and hughs.

Hello PwrOberon,

RAP does work as far as I can tell, and I won't go into details here as it's not something where I have anything to say.

I want you to know that there's a very large difference in the volunteer role of a Forum Moderator (Mod) and Game Master (GM):

• A Forum Moderator of the Heroes of Newerth forums handles these forums, and not the game nor Reddit.
    • If a Forum Moderator does something out of line, then you can contact a Global Moderator.
  • A Game Master handles tickets from RAP and that is it. You should not consult a regular Game Master when you want a second opinion on a decision.
    • If you want someone to look into a ticket/decision, then you can contact a Senior Game Master.

The above is just a summary of what you should know about the roles to get a general picture.
People with the role of either Global Moderator or Senior Game Master can be found here: https://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/index.php?/staff/ 

I am locking this thread now, as the forum rules clearly state that you should not discuss disciplinary actions:

On 4/16/2020 at 11:20 PM, Stormeren said:
  • Discussing Disciplinary and Moderator Actions (1 point)
    • Description: Content related to disciplinary actions is considered private information between Frostburn Studios and the affected party. This includes, but is not limited to, discussion of forum warnings, appeals, In-game suspensions, Game Master actions or deletion, closure or movement of posts or threads.
    • Forum Rule: Do not discuss bans, suspensions, infractions, or moderation actions on the forums. The means to appeal a forum or game related punishment, are listed below. Note that abuse of any of the appeal systems may result in permanent in-game and forum ban of your account.
      • Forum infractions: Use the Report Post button (/!\) in the infraction message.
      • RAP suspensions: Use heroesofnewerth.com/appeal.php or PM an SGM (click here) if not able to appeal there.
      • Moderator actions: Privately message a global moderator.
Edited by Stormeren
  • Thanks 1