Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

1 hour ago, dushajni said:

Hey ? Is there possibility for the next patch to fix consuming of Ophelia's Pact? Why hero has to stop to consume it? I almost always take quest and click to support to go somewhere, but as soon as I consume quest, hero stays at current position. 

Also, is there possibility to add on hover progress tracking of things that are finished in quest? for example wards 1/3 or camps 3/5 etc..... 

Bugs, and no. The bugs caused by Ophelia being an auto-consume on purchase are more severe than the inconvenience of you having to use it.

On 10/19/2020 at 7:11 PM, ElementUser said:

Bugs, and no. The bugs caused by Ophelia being an auto-consume on purchase are more severe than the inconvenience of you having to use it.

I dont have a problem to consume it, I just ask is it possible not to break movement path with consuming. 

On 10/19/2020 at 7:11 PM, ElementUser said:

1 minute ago, ElementUser said:

Oh okay, I can fix that thanks

Nobody seems to be talking about the biggest problem with Ophelia's pact, that the 700 gold is not aligned with the damage and stats.

Aey61Yv.png

• Haha 1

Toxicity breeds toxicity.  Break the cycle.

On 10/5/2020 at 8:16 PM, Hubaris said:

I can agree with this. After going through a few times with him, E is basically a non-factor early on.

Also is Nome's supposed to work on Hat's Mana Drain? I remember it not working on similar heroes before.

It got changed a while back. It now works on heroes like Parallax, tort and QI. 

5 hours ago, MerryHONmas said:

because its a mainly support item (altho i tend to get it in jungle or even mid aswell sometimes as i usually also ward by myself) so that's why the gold ratio is so much higher.

Well he mean the spacing.
Unplayable. 

• Thanks 1