Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
Deadkul

RAP suspension

Is there any way to find out what i did to get my accounts suspended? It is my first time using the RAP forums. I tried to log in to the HON RAP website but it doesn't show me having a ticket open or the thing that shows you what you did or how long the ban is. I'm just curious to what I did cause I don't feel like I did anything wrong. I never grief in game, I try my absolute best to never insult and call people bad names. I don't think I did either so I don't understand why I would be banned. Is it possible that my room mate who uses my computer did something on his account and then we got ip banned? He said he didn't do anything to get ip banned and we checked his to see if he had a RAP and he didn't have one either. I even tried to create a new account and login and it still says "Account Suspended".

Hello,

Usually when you log in on https://rap.heroesofnewerth.com/ with that account it should show your current suspension, there are some suspensions issued by SGMs that won't show there and you will have to create a ticket, you can do that as well on the link I shared here.

Best,

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

everytime i try to make submit a ticket it shows a red line at the top. not sure if it actually is getting submitted or not. can you please unsuspend me friend?
I still cannot play or find our what i did wrong or submit a ticket 😭. hon is the only thing that's good in my life 😭
hey cool eye of sauron! im also real big fan of lotr <3.

Guess this what happened

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

1. Subject must be minimum 3 characters, max 30
  2. Description min 10 characters

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

If you still fail to reach us from there you can PM me with the details!

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<