Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

So is HoN Live disabled forever? I’m assuming that you can no longer spectate due to ghosting or something like that? Sucks because I loved that feature because it was a place for noobs like me to  learn new things. It would be cool to even have access to replays for the safety of the players and the benefit of the lower brackets or anybody for that matter. Did anyone else enjoy HoN Live?

Edited by BeZzie
4 hours ago, Zerkul said:

I guess you could always look at the ladder, find some high MMR players and look at their recent games and download the replays? 

Yea, but that is basically what the HoN Live was for. Watching games without having to work for it or, in other words, facilitating the spectate funcionality

The princess is always in another castle

5 hours ago, Zerkul said:

I guess you could always look at the ladder, find some high MMR players and look at their recent games and download the replays? 

That is not a bad idea I honestly never thought Of that so thank you! 

1 hour ago, LennyXX said:

Yea, but that is basically what the HoN Live was for. Watching games without having to work for it or, in other words, facilitating the spectate funcionality

I agree with you as well it was super fun being able to spectate the games live also very easy and convenient! I wish there was a way to keep this feature without compromising the games!

1 hour ago, LennyXX said:

little OT: why are you not streaming anymore? ?

On 9/10/2020 at 5:57 PM, BeZzie said:

I’m assuming that you can no longer spectate due to ghosting or something like that?

Iirc someone mentioned that it has been disabled because it could be used to dos games.

1 hour ago, ElementUser said:

HoN live works fine for me. 

Are you suggesting that it is a problem on my end? Because I have downloaded the client multiple times on multiple machines  and HoN Live does not seem to work on any of the clients. What could the issue possibly be?

9 hours ago, BeZzie said:

Are you suggesting that it is a problem on my end? Because I have downloaded the client multiple times on multiple machines  and HoN Live does not seem to work on any of the clients. What could the issue possibly be?

I mean I'm on linux, so your issue might be different. But every time I click on "HoN live" my HoN gets a SegFault. (For non-tech people: HoN crashes to desktop)

Edited by Manu311
21 hours ago, LennyXX said:

Well i do not use HoN live or care about it. OP wants to learn - I give him an opportunity and an alternative. What are you contributing with? 

20 hours ago, BeZzie said:

That is not a bad idea I honestly never thought Of that so thank you! 

You are welcome ? 

On 9/11/2020 at 11:25 PM, ElementUser said:

HoN live works fine for me. 

Yeah, if u want to check matchups, but how about actually spectating a game? Hasn't been working for me for quite some time already, and I'm pretty sure nor for the others as well

On 9/11/2020 at 5:50 PM, Mr`Cactus said:

little OT: why are you not streaming anymore? ?

Basically exams
Might be back streaming soon, but gotta fix my academic life first

• Like 1

The princess is always in another castle

On 9/12/2020 at 2:22 AM, BeZzie said:

Isn't working for me too.