Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
Slingslang

Any timeframe on 64-bit etc?

Might have missed it, but I would like to  see how you guys are doing with the progression of donation goals, the actual work, not the money that has been given.

Thanks 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slingslang said:

Might have missed it, but I would like to  see how you guys are doing with the progression of donation goals, the actual work, not the money that has been given.

Thanks 🙂

perhaps you should ask to main topic instead of making new topic: 

Though, I also wondered how the progression is going.

Edit: 

Edited by datfizh
Updating...

It has only been a month, which is almost nothing in development time. 

That being said, I'm pretty sure I wrote somewhere in that thread that we wouldn't have made that post in the first place if we didn't have significant progress. We need to finalize the integration of chromium to replace awesomium (the web browser library) due to the need for the in-game web panels to function properly. After that, we as a team need to talk about the process of making it public beta & are determining the best way to do that (this is pipeline related & is purely technical, as there are many unseen obstacles due to Garena's current pipeline and we need access for that if we're doing it the best way straight off the bat). That will take time if we take that route, but it would be the most permanent route if that is successful. 

You should inquire more about it in the donations thread like the user above said. 

Edited by ElementUser
  • Like 2