Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

im the only guy banned every single time?

10 years playing this game, since the beta, i never switched to other games like lol or other mobas simply because i love hon

but every single game i play a lot of ppl just being afk or deliberate afk farming jungle, also blaming and they say a lot of things, i really dont care about reports, im only report the rEALLY abusive players, then im banned and i report A LOT OF PPL (playing a lot of games) and nobody gets a fucking ban, instead, you ban me for say X things, good job guys.

You can check all my reports here, nobody is banned, only me, thats hon. https://ibb.co/VSZy2MG

Your ticket priority is very low, meaning that the system considers  your reports to be of low priority (mostly likely) innocent and very unlikely to turn out a guilty verdict so it's not even reaching the gms for review. Why you might ask its because the current system is designed so, to weed out the  "trash reports" from the ones where an actual offense was committed. This is because there is not enough gms to handle the influx of tickets nor should they be wasting their time reviewing tickets are most likely to be innocent. How did I get low priority u might ask, well the system takes into account your reporting history. e.g  reports that were submitted by you that turned into a guilty verdict/innocent. category etc..

This way the system can determine whether you are a reliable reporter, or someone who just reports in a rage or for no reason at all.

Edited by swagggmaster
  • Like 1

So they report me for "verbal abuse" and then im banned, i report more than 20 guys (not intensively, i really take care about reports and u can see for the date of reports) and my reports just sucks and not even 1 with a real action, they report me for 1 game and then im banned, very nice. https://ibb.co/2tZwznn

2 hours ago, rom3ossss said:

So they report me for "verbal abuse" and then im banned, i report more than 20 guys (not intensively, i really take care about reports and u can see for the date of reports) and my reports just sucks and not even 1 with a real action, they report me for 1 game and then im banned, very nice. https://ibb.co/2tZwznn

Hello,
You can report 1000, that doesn't mean your priority will get higher, before reporting or even before you come here to make a thread I strongly advise you to read the pinned threads on this section and you will understand and your questions will be answered.
You can't solo report when you have low priority, the system does not trust you so your tickets will be auto closed, what you can do? ask your teammates or your friends (does not have to be part of that game) to report that particular guy, the ticket will get through and the  player (IF he did break the rules) will get suspended and then your priority will rise, you keep doing that and you will be able to solo report and GMs will look into every single report of yours.
And you were banned because you were abusive, there is nothing new,  yes people get angry, we all have our rage moments (myself included) but you have to control your emotions and not just burst and throw everything you've got at players, that won't accomplish anything other than getting you banned.

Have a good day,

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

they banned me after  a guy called me a fagit, then i mocked him for it.

they banned me because i called out my team mates for shitty plays.

HoNestly fuck the RAP system verbal abuse category. Its bull shit. I've grieved like 20 games at least on this account and have NEVER been banned for that. Ban someone for something that is actually negative for the game not someone whose upset because a team mate does or says some stupid shit. 

1 hour ago, MagicGirlJ said:

they banned me after  a guy called me a fagit, then i mocked him for it.

they banned me because i called out my team mates for shitty plays.

HoNestly fuck the RAP system verbal abuse category. Its bull shit. I've grieved like 20 games at least on this account and have NEVER been banned for that. Ban someone for something that is actually negative for the game not someone whose upset because a team mate does or says some stupid shit. 

So if someone calls you different names ex, “fagit” and you answer back still in abusive terms you should be excused of your behavior just because he started?
From where i see it you are guilty the same as the guy who called you “fagit”, you are responsible for your own actions 
Talking about abusive, your last suspension:

[00:23:06][Hellbourne][nGnL]MagicGirlJ (Magmus)> ebcause hes an ape
[00:23:32][Hellbourne][nGnL]MagicGirlJ (Magmus)> fagit
[00:23:40][Hellbourne][nGnL]MagicGirlJ (Magmus)> FAGIT
[00:23:46][Hellbourne][nGnL]MagicGirlJ (Magmus)> FAGIT
[00:24:05][Hellbourne][nGnL]MagicGirlJ (Magmus)> FAGIT
[00:32:57][All][nGnL]MagicGirlJ (Magmus)> FAGITSS
[00:34:43][Hellbourne][nGnL]MagicGirlJ (Magmus)> fagit

So who called who? 

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

I already told you I was mocking someone for calling me a faggit, I was just spamming it because I thought it was hilarious the only person who took it seriously was the guy I was shaming. If someone else in the game was offended, then I would happly accept punishment. But why would anyone else be offended, i'm mocking an idiot.

Edited by MagicGirlJ
16 minutes ago, MagicGirlJ said:

I already told you I was mocking someone for calling me a faggit, I was just spamming it because I thought it was hilarious the only person who took it seriously was the guy I was shaming. If someone else in the game was offended, then I would happly accept punishment. But why would anyone else be offended, i'm mocking an idiot.

The fact that you were reported doesnt mean that the "guy who you shamed" reported you.

It may have been any other player, even someone who was not in that game.

Maybe it seemed "hilarious" to you, but apparently not to someone else (who actualy reported you), you should never behave like this.

Think about this Ceriss, who would be upset that I spammed FAGIT in the chat. Either a player whose extremely weak willed, the guy i'm mocking or his friends. I just find it highly unlikely that anyone is that hurt by the word fagit. I mean comon when I spammed it in all chat I clearly did not mean for it to be serious. I would've said something like "You guys are a bunch of faggots." 

3 hours ago, MagicGirlJ said:

I mean comon when I spammed it in all chat I clearly did not mean for it to be serious.

Next time please write ingame "I didn't meant it like that" so the GM could know you have an excuse.
Probably won't change anything but if it makes you feel better give it a shot.

7 hours ago, MagicGirlJ said:

HoNestly fuck the RAP system verbal abuse category. Its bull shit.

Seeing you got banned just shows it works like a charm!

• Haha 1