Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
realloaded

Who is playing HoN close to Cologne, Germany?

Hey guys,

I wondered whether there are still some HoN players located close to me. I'd love to have IRL people to play HoN with. I'm living close to Cologne, Germany. If there's anyone here why don't you send me a message 🙂

Best wishes

I'm from near Frankfurt and know HoN players from different areas of Germany. But I don't think I know anyone who's further to the west than I am, so I don't know anyone close to Cologne.

Anyways you might consider telling us, what you consider "close" 😉.

also kinda wondering how it matters where in germany people are from ._.
it's not like it heavily impacts anyones ping, as germany has no servers to my knowledge....

21 minutes ago, MerryHONmas said:

also kinda wondering how it matters where in germany people are from ._.
it's not like it heavily impacts anyones ping, as germany has no servers to my knowledge....

You should read OPs post 😉 . He wants "IRL people" to play HoN with him, so he wants to meet HoN players in person. So distance kinda matters.
Only because you and me are from Germany, we haven't met yet 😛. But if we were like 50 km apart, we could have met somewhere for some coffee or sth.

2 hours ago, Manu311 said:

You should read OPs post 😉 . He wants "IRL people" to play HoN with him, so he wants to meet HoN players in person. So distance kinda matters.
Only because you and me are from Germany, we haven't met yet 😛. But if we were like 50 km apart, we could have met somewhere for some coffee or sth.

"yet"...
you threatening me manu? xD
🔨

• Haha 1