Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Plinko Exchange Desk & Specials - Vote for the 4.8.6 Products!

Plinko Exchange Desk & Specials - Vote for the products in the next patch!

Rules

• Only 1 vote per account.
    • No going onto subaccounts or other accounts to skew your votes, we will know & you will be penalized for doing so.
  • Please make your request as exact as possible to the formal in-game product name.
    • If it is not accurate enough & I can't find it within a reasonable amount of time, I have every right to skip your vote if yours happens to be a winning vote.
  • Certain items are automatically exempt, including (but not limited to): subaccounts, stat resets, hero mastery boosts, exclusive name colours (e.g. volunteer positions, staff position, legacy name colour)
  • You may vote for more than 1 product in your post if you are worried that your vote wins but the product is deemed invalid (or for any other reasons).
    • If your vote is a winning vote in this circumstance, the first valid product will be chosen as the product to place into the Plinko Exchange Desk or the Specials Page.
  • Keep questions in this thread to a minimum.
  • Any off-topic or unnecessary post will be deleted, and you will receive a forum infraction if you repeatedly break this rule.

Logistics

• Prior to picking the winners, all non-vote posts (other than the first post) will be deleted.
    • Duplicate product votes will be removed if possible to ensure each product/vote has an equal chance to win.
  • To avoid bias, I will use this RNG website and generate the winners based on the post number in this thread, with Minimum Value = 2 and Maximum Value = the last post # in this thread.
  • 15 winners will be selected, with the first 5 being placed in the Specials page and the rest being placed into the Plinko Exchange Desk.
    • Prices are completely subject to my decision.
    • If any changes are necessary and/or corner cases occur (e.g., there aren't actually 15 valid votes in the thread), I will make the appropriate decision as needed at that time.

With all that said, please vote for the products you want to see in the Plinko Exchange Desk & Specials Page in the next patch! 

- ElementUser