Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Weird Server Bug

Not sure if this has happened before and was reported or if it is something new hence I wanted to share it first in General Discussion.

I played a game in the afternoon in which hellbourne team's Swiftblade player abandoned the match around the 12 minute mark. Besides that, around the 20-something minute Hellbourne team, it seems that the hellbourne team conceded, which was weird cause there wasn't a message about them calling for the vote. The game jus showed the message about the match ending and us winning, but everything froze from there, none of my teammates could move, and there was no MVP vote nor disconnect button.

After 10 or so seconds, the game kicked us out, and the match didn't show in the stats. I though it would be similar to the bug were it doesn't show until you play another game, but two games later, the game didn't appear in the stats page. Couldn't get the match ID, but I remember some of the players names and heroes, and the approximately hour when the game was played, but besides that, there is no  trace of the game, like it never happened. Is it similar to the one where people attack the server so the game crashes? I'm kinda confused mostrly because of the concede message, which I havent read that happened before

Did anyone have a similar situation?

well the only thing that always happens to me for the past 3 days in maybe 5/7 games (not even joking) is that i randomly freeze and get a dc that either lasts for 10 seconds or i manually have to disconnect and reconnect.
guess that's the firewall doing it's job but still..