Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Match history HoN API is broken

Hi, I'm interested in exploring a HoN API for retrieving statistics about players and matches. Also, I'm working on create a .NET library to access it.
I have found a guide here: http://api.heroesofnewerth.com/readme.php

Recently I've faced a problem with match history API: api.heroesofnewerth.com/match_history/all/accountid/123456/?token=yourtoken

This URI returns only the matches played before the certain period in time (something like pre-2015).

I cannot get any information about the recent matches.

However, the match details API works just fine for the latest matches: api.heroesofnewerth.com/match/settings/matchid/89520672/?token=yourtoken

I wonder if I'm doing something wrong or if this API could be fixed.

Thanks!

The current API is considered depreciated due to it being on a 10-year-old tech stack.

You may have noticed in the main Donations thread that one of our long-term goals is to develop a more up-to-date API. We don't know when it will be finished, but it's a work-in-progress.

Edited by ElementUser

No, we just need time.

Working on the API requires trusted personnel who have access to the backend systems, and we can't really hire someone to do it because of trust, contracts, etc. (if Garena wanted this, they would have done so). Donations would help if say, the help is open-sourceable, but it's not.

HoN is most of the remaining personnel's part-time jobs & a passion project & not our full-time jobs. We'd love to give more time, but sometimes it is just not possible or feasible.

Edited by ElementUser