Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
ScrubFactory

Super taunt

Posted (edited)

That requires 1500 tickets. Where on earth am I gonna get 1500 tickets. If I´m lucky, that would mean 25 drops to large bundle of tickets. That´s about 1650 gold which is 30 dollar gold package.

If I´m super lucky I could get it from some of the chests first try but what are the chances of that happening.

Wish I could just spend 30 dollars and get it right away.

Edited by ScrubFactory

Super Taunt is considered a premium product & I don't think it's going to be available for Silver Coins.

Seems like the only way is to spend gold and just collect those tickets.

Oh by the way, Plinko ticket exchange seems to be bugged, shows white screen where second row of products are cut in half.

You can level up hero mastery's and save the tickets. IIRC level 6 mastery gives 30 tickets and level 9 mastery gives 60 tickets

17 hours ago, Poseidon said:

You can level up hero mastery's and save the tickets. IIRC level 6 mastery gives 30 tickets and level 9 mastery gives 60 tickets

and 14 is 90 tickets

Before the match? No, I don't think so. The post game match stats will show. If you want to see your mastery progress go to the learnatorium and go to the mastery tab. You can sort by mastery level and the progress bar will show you how close you are to the next level.

Posted (edited)

thought it weird u played blacksmith like 10 games straight recently, o well mite b good to learn a 4th or 5th hero u scrubcunt

Edited by WhySoNublike

4 hours ago, WhySoNublike said:

thought it weird u played blacksmith like 10 games straight recently, o well mite b good to learn a 4th or 5th hero u scrubcunt

NUBLIKE CUNT GET OFF HON

9 hours ago, WhySoNublike said:

You can get back to me when you have learnt to play one hero decently. Until then keep your opinions to yourself.