Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Doctor Repulsor Nerf

Despite the patch note saying its an overall buff, the reality is that not being able to use items for 0,8 sec (more after you consider delay) after jumping does make a huge difference, not being able to use shrunken or kuldra or hellflower after its the difference between killing or be killed.

Doesn't DR have an unreactable Stun on his W anyway?

Also there's still Nullstone or activating Shrunken beforehand. DR is slippery enough as is so honestly he could do with a minor vulnerability here and there.

... Also you can attack and cast during R now. Wild.

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

But Doctor Repulsor is increasing in win % xD

Also just use your SH before you jump in at 3000 + MS. WOW my SH duration was wasted by 0.2 seconds oh the humanity.

Edited by Reo

The Problem with DR is that he reset auto attack and can attack when flying.Its broken and happenned before (cant remember the patch) when he kill enemy too fast before player can reation. With the little nerf on ultimate, people may have more time to catch him but it doesnt change the fact that he killing people too fast

He is still in my ban list as always. The game where one side picked him is boring because even the small mistake move will cost you a life

HoN SEA Player

So you all agree that dr is even stronger than before, i would much rather have a weaker version wich seemed to be balanced enough already, than an annoying 0,8 sec delay on items wich will make many casuals realize they cant pop up items a bit too late. Poping Sh before jumping its hardly a solution, every second counts and you only have 7.