Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more

Cheat player Garena should ban him

This guy uses cheat everyday to avoid  afk to farming his mastery score,  the cheat will keep moving him so he can avoid afk ( also feeding ). I swear he is the most disgusting player i have ever seen in my life and he deserves forever ban. can someone report to garena pls. 

ULM8Mt.png

ULMlRA.png

ULM1xI.png

ULMGsP.png

Edited by WayTooCooI
12 hours ago, MerryHONmas said:

that's not a cheat, that is him doing it by himself.

no he use some kind of robot doing it for him , we know him. hes on a group with us and he told us that.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, MerryHONmas said:

that's not a cheat, that is him doing it by himself.

hes doing it for like 6month alrdy and no punished, hes famous avoid afk player on garena alrdy. garena has to do something to him. i have posted on garenahonsea facebook group but sadly no one cares about it, no GM there.

Edited by WayTooCooI
35 minutes ago, MerryHONmas said:

we can only hope @ElementUser contacts garena about him, iirc there was something regarding statabuse on the old forums.

Better do something more good than banned that guy because he will use another acc and try like that again. No matter what. Better do something like tell garena for fix the server. So many player have problem like unable login until now include me 

1 hour ago, WayTooCooI said:

hes doing it for like 6month alrdy and no punished, hes famous avoid afk player on garena alrdy. garena has to do something to him. i have posted on garenahonsea facebook group but sadly no one cares about it, no GM there.

In garenahonsea group facebook there no one cant banned anyone. Also have admin from malaysia too there but he so stupid. He say for banned someone you need visit thai forum and make posting there with thailand language.  

2 hours ago, Nbidjr said:

Better do something more good than banned that guy because he will use another acc and try like that again. No matter what. Better do something like tell garena for fix the server. So many player have problem like unable login until now include me 

the player wont do that again if you banned his main account, he only want get 2085 mastery score.

2 hours ago, Nbidjr said:

In garenahonsea group facebook there no one cant banned anyone. Also have admin from malaysia too there but he so stupid. He say for banned someone you need visit thai forum and make posting there with thailand language.  

please be nice , hes trying to help, he has no power.