Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
TauroJr

problems with my accounts

sorry if this is not the right place to file this complaint but i have to do it.
Now to prevent a companion from picking up the rune, do you receive 3 weeks? When the only thing you do is play and give your best in the game and now they come out with this, my 3 accounts are suspended for the slightest lack you even make to remove the rune of the kongor now they suspend you for 3 weeks. Just be careful that now the SGM have put the batteries and for the minimum lack that you do they report the account and give you ban and avoid insulting the microphone because it is not going to be because of that they also suspend you for 3 months this time, no longer Yes, stay in the game but it hurts that these things happen.
well hopefully it will serve someone and be careful. no matter how much merit I do not think they will return my accounts. Thank you

the length of ban is determined by the number of times you were already banned before, not by the "severity" of the action you did

and also if you break RAP rules repeatedly on more accounts, then all your accounts may be banned

I have been unreported for several months and do not use a sub-account, they are different accounts and the reason for the report makes you fair? To be reported for taking away the rune and now also it comes out that I was trying to block a friend's path to harm him. Well I will not say anything else, hopefully this experience will help you and hopefully the SGM will continue to be attentive with the ban because I have already made many reports of people damaging the game and all were rejected, there is no one accepted but well this is the game

In addition to everything Ceriss said:

You are not allowed to discuss bans publicly on this forum. You can appeal any GM action via the rap portal or by writing them a PM on this forum. Not by creating a thread about it.
Closing

• Like 1