Push to talk button bug.

its been for few months and still   hasn't been fixed yet , and the problem is that when u want to talk to a player using push to talk button , when u release the key for some reason mic does not get muted, so player hears that glitch sound , 

it would be nice to fix that 

I've had this several times.  The mic stays open permanently, even if you go into sound options and remove the binds.  Also stays on between games.

The only way to turn it off is to restart hon entirely.

Toxicity breeds toxicity.  Break the cycle.

well than we just need to wait to see if someone has same problem as me, by the way i changed mics from gaming headphones to studio microphones but problem  is still there for me personally , I am using my "T" key as push to talk button but for some reason when i remove my hand from it , they can still hear the sound . 

I've not had the same issue but similar.

Pressing T for me doesn't always work. Team cant hear me and I dont get the microphone over my hero. I have to repeatedly press T until the microphone shows up so I can talk.

My T key works fine otherwise so that's not the problem.

I have experienced some issues with key ghosting (which i believe this could be related to), is there a maximum amount of inputs that hon will handle at a time? So if someone is talking/using direct pathing and inputs several other commands at the same time will some commands (direct pathing/ptt) persist?

• 3 months later...