This is the actual implemented suggestion: 

Fortification of Sol / Demonic Fortification
- Now goes on a 90 second cooldown when the game starts.
*Prevents players from accidentally triggering it at the start of the game while typing & transitioning from the hero pick lobby to the in-game map.

== Original Suggestion below ==

Hi. So here's my suggestion. What about  having an item which you could use once (just once) to refresh the cool down of the invulnerability of the buildings? Like a restoration stone for buildings. 

Edited by ElementUser
10 hours ago, Jah_sex said:

Hi. So here's my suggestion. What about  having an item which you could use once (just once) to refresh the cool down of the invulnerability of the buildings? Like a restoration stone for buildings. 

I guess this suggestion is already implemented by having Staff of Master (+ Restoration Stone for longer duration) on Jeraziah.

Edited by datfizh
tic tac toe

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

If anything I would first want to know who on my team activates the Fortifications before making anything else.

... *mad grumbles*

• Haha 1

I need to know something, Newerth. The way we used to be together... I... I don't mean lately, but before... It was real, wasn't it?

11 hours ago, datfizh said:

I guess this suggestion is already implemented by having Staff of Master (+ Restoration Stone for longer duration) on Jeraziah.

Jera's ult works for buildings? ?

Edited by Jah_sex
37 minutes ago, Hubaris said:

If anything I would first want to know who on my team activates the Fortifications before making anything else.

... *mad grumbles*

That's would be a nice suggestion. Sometimes it is just dumb how people waste the activation ?. There should be an option for this kind of report. 

43 minutes ago, Jah_sex said:

Well, I mean, that's why once would be enough to not abuse. You could also abuse buybacks, but you only have two ?

and people already do that regularly after giving early bl mid, they insta buyback, more often than not to subsequently just die again within the next minute.

and it being availlable x amount of times does not change it's potential and vulnerability to being abused, atleast not for the better, it actually makes it all the more impactful when abused.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Hubaris said:

... *mad grumbles*

I´ve done it several times as soon as the game finishes loading. I guess I accidentally press a hotkey that activates it. Gonna disable it now ?

E: Its on I button...there is no way I press this when the game loads so I guess I´m innocent after all.

Edited by ScrubFactory

Although the original suggestion isn't implemented, I was able to put Glyph on a cooldown when the game starts.

So I'll move this to Implemented Suggestions (I don't think we'll ever get something to refresh the Glyph ability itself though, sorry)