Witch hunter stun aim

Please make it so you can aim and target wh stun for it's full range.

Why cant you can't you aim witch hunters stun at the end of its range?

Now you have to aim at half range and I think its unnecessary. Is it a form of making the stun worse?

1 hour ago, SupaPowaXXL said:

Please make it so you can aim and target wh stun for it's full range.

Why cant you can't you aim witch hunters stun at the end of its range?

Now you have to aim at half range and I think its unnecessary. Is it a form of making the stun worse?

This is why:

1) Cases where units move perpendicular to your hero.

2) Cases where heroes have a somewhat above-average movement speed when cast at max range.

It is way more consistent the way it is in retail now (i.e. when the cast range is about half the max effective range).

We have known and heard about this suggestion so many times & knew why not to change it since its inception, pretty much.

Edited by ElementUser

All this time in my head,I thought the answer to this was pretty obvious. To require some skill to hit the maximum stun.  I dont understand. Its a MoBa game, not SIMS. Even if it was going be an increase in the projectile speed to guarantee a 100% max range stun, whats the point behind this? I dont agree with the softness being implemented throughout the last 3-4 years. MoBas are supposed to be games were u need to utilize mechanical skills and mental skills , to succeed.  HoN was supposed to have a hardcore aspect . That was the attractive part.
Personally atm i cant enjoy HoN as i used to enjoy it. The reason im holding firm to HoN is purely emotional,as i do love HoN. I am not going to give up on it, no matter the changes.As many people still playing this game do.  But still i cant be illogical and not state the reality that exists atm. 

16 minutes ago, doctornik said:

All this time in my head,I thought the answer to this was pretty obvious. To require some skill to hit the maximum stun.  I dont understand. Its a MoBa game, not SIMS. Even if it was going be an increase in the projectile speed to guarantee a 100% max range stun, whats the point behind this? I dont agree with the softness being implemented throughout the last 3-4 years. MoBas are supposed to be games were u need to utilize mechanical skills and mental skills , to succeed.  HoN was supposed to have a hardcore aspect . That was the attractive part.
Personally atm i cant enjoy HoN as i used to enjoy it. The reason im holding firm to HoN is purely emotional,as i do love HoN. I am not going to give up on it, no matter the changes.As many people still playing this game do.  But still i cant be illogical and not state the reality that exists atm. 

If you saw the previous Nitro rework before the latest patch, some people complained about how her second ability seemed to miss a lot. I guess it also apply to this case.

Also if I'm not mistaken, the reduction of cast range happens if you targets an enemy. So, if Witch Slayer targets ground, the limited range won't happen. CMIIW.

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com

12 minutes ago, datfizh said:

Also if I'm not mistaken, the reduction of cast range happens if you targets an enemy. So, if Witch Slayer targets ground, the limited range won't happen

yes thats how the skill works. either u hit a 100% stun with reduced range, or u risk it to hit more range with a not 100% guarantee stun.

Also i dont see any relevance of nitros push back with witch slayer stun mechanics. Actually i dont know what is the argument behind that ??

2 minutes ago, doctornik said:

yes thats how the skill works. either u hit a 100% stun with reduced range, or u risk it to hit more range with a not 100% guarantee stun.

Also i dont see any relevance of nitros push back with witch slayer stun mechanics. Actually i dont know what is the argument behind that ??

Lol, my bad. I just wanted to back up ElementUser statement but gone wrong I guess.

• Haha 1

If anyone wonders about my intelligence regarding this game, then consider yourself visiting this thread:

Alternatively, visit this blog below to see the compiled version of the threads/posts I made on this Official HoN Forum:
newerthbrainstorm.blogspot.com