Welcome to the Heroes of Newerth forums

The forums have received a complete makeover. Click the button below to read more about it.
Read more
big`dick`

"Hello People" blocked the account

blocked the account for some reason 

• Your Heroes of Newerth account has been suspended.
  • Start: 2020-07-13 15:05:05
  • End: 2020-08-13 15:05:05
  • Type: Regular
  • Name: 1-month suspension
  • Note: If the suspension name contains a "then" action, this new suspension will automatically be applied after your current suspension ends.
  • Note: If you are suspended for a bad nickname, you must wait until the Type becomes "Bad nickname" before you can change the nickname.
didn’t break the rules of the game and there are no messages in my direction that 
I am guilty somewhere and in general the punishment system is too strong do not you think? 
that you need to soften it as in DotA 2. play in public games 10 matches of victories and you can play in the ranking!

Hello,

Log in here https://rap.heroesofnewerth.com/ with the suspended account and you will see the reason and have the possibility to appeal your suspension.
Forums are not the place to deal with suspensions.

Best,

[SGM] — Senior Game Master for Heroes of Newerth

Want to get in touch with an SGM?
Want to appeal your suspension?
 Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

4 minutes ago, `Shattered said:

Hello,

Log in here https://rap.heroesofnewerth.com/ with the suspended account and you will see the reason and have the possibility to appeal your suspension.
Forums are not the place to deal with suspensions.

Best,

there are all very old matches 

it turns out that they banned them for nothing

You are banned on this account, the one that you writing right now. if you log in with it on help desk, you can appeal your last suspension!

• Like 1

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

Posted (edited)
Sorry for not being careful. I really violated the rules of the game. match id ,,,,,,,,,,,,

I understand the violation distracted me from the game but after I participated in battles all the time! while soltice afk farm

Edited by `Shattered

Like  said, we do not discuss suspensions on forums, I just pointed with in the right direction, use the link that I share and create an inquiry about it, if you can't appeal!

• Like 1

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<

2 минуты назад, 'Shattered сказал:

Как сказал, мы не обсуждаем приостановки на форумах, я просто указал в правильном направлении, использовать ссылку, которую я разделяю и создать запрос об этом, если вы не можете обжаловать!

Thank you sorry i'm not attentive

I wish there was an opportunity to play in public games, it seems to me that this is too severe a punishment in DotA 2 who violates the rules must win for example 10 games in the public lobby

This would be more humane in relation to the players without depriving 
them of the opportunity to buy avatars, announcers, etc. from the store.

I see you managed to appeal your suspension, I will be closing this, we will discuss there.

• Like 1

Click Click >
R.A.P helpdesk<