Jump to content

spartaaah

Verified members
  • Content Count

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

361 profile views
  1. I think the nerf to nome's wisdom on some heroes is too strong, being a core item for some. Maybe instead of not applying the effect, apply a 30% or a lower value but do not remove it's effect completely imo halberd seems a bit too strong... 60 physical damage for 1000 gold is a lot.. and it's a 30% chance too.. I think halberd should be more expensive and lower damage, like 1200 gold for 50 damage with a 25% chance sounds more reasonable specially for heroes like MOA, nitro, scout. And IDK if it stacks with itself but it should not. And savege mace should apply something like 75% true st
  2. Hello. I was linked here by datfizh because I started a new thread asking if that thing where we sent an avatar's name and Element User would unlock it for purchase was still going on. They told me that they believed it was still possible and that it should be through this thread with Saphirez. Is it possible for you to unlock an avatar to be purchased with silver coins from the store? If the answer is yes, could you please unlock Daemon Dragoon Emerald Warden?
  3. I remember a time when we could edit an archive and add our request to have it made available for purchase in the store. Is it still a thing?
  4. I wanted to buy a subaccount but in the website there is no button to continue and ingame the options are greyed out. Is it no longer possible?
  5. Remove leaving punishment then ? if that's your best and only solution towards making the community and gameplay experience better.
  6. I do not think so. Referring to the same example, I reported this guy who said all that stuff for me. I got banned 3 games later the same day because I said "wow this team is retarded" and "cc u fuckers". Funny enough I started playing with an Alt account and to my surprise the guy I had reported was playing the same game and I kept track of him, never got banned. Nice ? And yeah... another match ruined, let's move on and join a new one. OH SURPRISE! same guys, they gonna troll because they are still mad from last game so let's RQ and join a new match... OH NOES.. .same thing but w
  7. This is why the community has always been branded as one of the most toxic and racist communities and everyone cried until they migrated to other games. I mean. I love the game and I try my best everytime I play but you just leave my hands tied when This random guy starts insulting everyone, feeding. We are unable to kick them because you removed the option. If I mute them I lose ALL communication and makes teamplay harder. They continue to troll the game no matter how hard you try... If you leave you get punished. If you speak up you get punished. If you report, they don't get punished, If yo
  8. What I mean start punishing players who provoke others instead of the ones getting provoked. And stop banning for calling retards retards. Ban for racism when they call us tacos or mexicans or beaners. But no, u ban people for defending themselves and losing their patience to the actual bullies... LMAO
  9. I just joined a game with an alt account because I was banned for calling a guy retard after he said and I quote "fucking kid trash nigger nigger report me i dont care nigger nigger trash kid hope you get cancer, you were penetrated by your parents" in a game in which he did not participate. The game I just joined started with a guy spamming on mic "Don't pick jungle fucking monkey trashj brazilian mexican shit taco taco" You should stop punishing players who defend themselves from abusers over microphone. It's just infuriating when someone constantly harrasses you and u can't eve
×
×
  • Create New...