+50% Mana Regeneration
No pain, no gain!
Fashioned by a forgotten hemomancer eons ago, the Blood Chalice drains one's vitality and converts it into pure magical energy. Only the audacious soul dare make this contract!
Total price = 625 Gold
On Use Effect
On use, removes 150 health and grants 85 mana.
If an enemy hero within 700 AOE is killed before 15 seconds after use, the user is healed back the initial 150 health cost.
Cooldown: 35 seconds
- Patch 2.6.14
- +50% Mana Regeneration added
- Mana gained decreased from 100 to 85
- Patch 2.0.14
- Is now disassembleable
- Patch 2.0.9
- Now takes a Scarab instead of a Trinket of Restoration
- No longer gives +2 Health Regeneration
- Does not give any Mana Regeneration passively
- Patch 1.0.13
- Mana returned from 150 to 100
- Now stops all regeneration effects (bottle/health potion) when used
- Patch 1.0.11
- Cooldown increased from 25 to 35
- Patch 1.0.9
- Now requires a Mark of the Novice (+3 int) and Crushing Claws (+3 str) instead of a Scarab, granting +3 Str/Int
- Grants 150 mana for 150 health. Mana is no longer lost after a duration
- If an enemy hero dies within 15 seconds and 700 AOE of the user, the user is healed for 150 as the chalice uses the enemy's spilt blood to pay the debt.
- Cooldown lowered from 35s to 25s
- Patch 1.0.5
- New item!
- On use, grants 150 temporary mana in exchange for 150 health. Mana will disappear slowly if not used. Damage cannot kill.