What it does:
- Checks a player's statistics upon game entry, and compares them with preset parameters. If the player fails to meet any of the specified credentials, they will be kicked.
- The Heroes of Newerth Modification Manager (download link: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...ad.php?t=25883)
- The Mod Options Framework (download link: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...ad.php?t=66975)
- You may download the most up-to-date version here: Version 1.16.
- Added the ability to whisper kicked players with a customizable message.
*Default message: You did not meet all the credentials to participate in this match!
- Added an icon (although a pretty bland one) until I find a better one.
- Recoded the majority of the script
- Added a clan-bypassing parameter
- Added a customizable output message when a player is kicked. (default: ^985!player ^wdid not meet all the ^!lLobby Credentials ^w to participate in this match.)
- Added a toggle-effect to switch between K+A/D and (K/D and A/D)
- Removed S2Games and Premium user bypassing
- Added a "use upper limit" for games played credentials
- Changed the way local chat messages displayed (different colours and text)
- Removed 'Enabled While Private' parameter (as I did not see any practicality for this feature)
- Various other changes.
- Fixed K/D and A/D credential checks (were checking the wrong values)
- Now is automatically update-able.
- Added the ability to display credentials not met in a local chat message (that only you can see)
- Added the ability to disable the modification from being active when the game is in a private state.
- Lowered the maximum Match Count to 3000 (from 9999) - This should help slider issues.
- Added a Leave Percentage credential (maximum only)
- Initial Release
Last edited by Faedrik; 04-16-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Theres no (k+a):d filter and no em filter implemented.
So we HAVE to ask for the download link for this mod and we are not statisfied with the link you provided.
Thanks for trying to contribute to this thread anyways.
I meant that Halisa's mod will have all these features.
waiting for link to test it :-) , and no halisa?s dont get this kind of options .. not yet (i hope)
The link will be up once I get a stable version. I was attempting to add / change something, something got messed up and I'm trying to "fix" it.
Bear with me, I'm working on a solution and once I find one I'll post a stable version.
Updated with link: http://www.mediafire.com/?agjwxmooyyb
Post any comments or concerns.
You may also request for me to add any additional parameters you'd like to be checked (I can't think of any that would be reasonable at the moment)
Last edited by Faedrik; 04-08-2010 at 04:05 PM.
So... maybe we test this mod first? Eventually it works like the psr filter mod from picklefishs time (I mean without bugs and in the second someone tries to join your game, way before halisas mod currently works). How about that?
i cant see the point of make a same mod what already exists. yes my mod have bugs and so but i said ill fix them and make the em/kd/ad/kad/.... options. i just had no time for it cuz my IRL stuff. (i start to improve it tomorrow) but good luck with your mod. i dont mind if someone makes a better mod than mine
(edit: its also funny that if you compare this mod's code and mine's..there is no much difference)
Last edited by Halisa; 04-08-2010 at 08:36 PM.
this seems better then the other one if u added more stats i could filter with i would be happier and if you added auto update i would also be happier
S2; Your patches and view points on game balance, always make me wonder if you're joking. If not, do you even play this game?
1% of the BRs control 99% of the HoN rage. #occupyS2
A feature I would like to see is saying WHY the player was kicked (All flags, not just the first one found)
Additionally, separate KD/AD. K+A/D works, but I prefer the finer control.
Edit: Additionally, allow friends to be skipped, instead of a set list of players.
You can already allow buddies to join your game, look in the Player Bypassing category under Automatic Buddy Bypassing (it's enabled by default)
I'm currently working on a more customizable KDA feature (which allows you to specific minimums and maximums for K-D and A-D as well as K+A-D)
the mod is very nice. But i have a few requests it is possible.
First auto - updateable
Second a button to click from the interface, not just to go to option mods
Third to say the exact reason somebody was kicked (em too high, too low psr). Thank you
And whisper to the kicked person why he had been kicked like "You have been kicked from the game "GAME TITLE" because your "reason - em%, kd ratio,..." by autokicker :O.