Thread: To honcast.

Account Icon

To honcast.

Please for the love of god get rid of that "kaution" i hate it when he talks, i always find myself fast forwarding till he shuts up with his dreaded voice and the way he takes his time to say stuff we already know and dont give a **** about when theres better stuff going about in the actual screen.
    or atleast stop asking his opinion, everytime breaky asks his opinion i die a little inside.

Also, is it just me or whenever someone else but breaky starts feedbacking an ongoing battle everyone is late at saying stuff , for example.

a fight starts, **** happens and a carry escapes, only a few seconds later i hear them say oohhh but that carry is going to make it out of there just in time. bla bla bla
    it really annoys me when people tell me obvious stuff, everyone but breaky does it all the time on honcast. things happen on my screen that are completely obvious to the biggest noob and yet why do u feel the need to tell me that in raised voice volume?
    i understand not everyone gets exactly whats going on but i can see for myself when someone dies. everyone can.

breakys voice soothes me

You don't have breakyCPK-Bingo lines as your ringtone do you?

Seriously though, kaution is great at what he does for the honcasts, namely to providing some insight into how the competitive teams might be thinking in a given situation.

This is what makes a cast really good in my opinion, you have someone like breaky keeping up with the action making sure we're all excited, and then you have someone like Kaution to explain the reasoning behind the hero or item choices.

I think they both do it really well, and I think Kautions accent is very pleasing too.

you need to calm down.
    Last edited by illulicious; 04-08-2010 at 11:22 AM.

Account Icon
    K i must admit he knows his stuff moderately well. Maybe theres an alternative , If he can somehow stop saying uhhhhhhmmm ( a very long aaaand is the same thing ! )

let breaky talk in battles and just, take some red bull or something. we might all be happy
    Last edited by rRagequits; 04-08-2010 at 11:01 AM.

The casts with Kaution are my favorite casts, period. Breaky usually handles the action (and Kaution defers to him) and Kaution has a lot of insight into the way competitive players think that Breaky simply doesn't have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghidoran View Post
    "A competitive team did it" does not mean it is a good idea.

@ OP I hate to say it, but all I hear are positive things about the Breaky & Kaution Duo.

Although we do respect your opinion and Kaution can definitely take the criticism and learn like Breaky and the others.

Proud to be the first person to officially purchase Heroes of Newerth

Quote Originally Posted by HunteR_ View Post
    @ OP I hate to say it, but all I hear are positive things about the Breaky & Kaution Duo.

Although we do respect your opinion and Kaution can definitely take the criticism and learn like Breaky and the others.
    Maybe Kaution just needs to take vocal coach lessons from Vievi.

Honestly I only watch casts with Kaution in them :> It's breaky who is describing all the obvious, which he is also ment to do. Kaution comes with insight.

Account Icon
    Kaution adds depth and insight to casts. Kaution&Breaky >>>> a big hole >>>> other honcast duos

Account Icon
    Kaution + Breaky = Win.

There is nothing wrong with his voice.

Pretty sure if you don't want the obvious stated you should just watch the replays.

Account Icon
    rabbit + breaky >

Account Icon
    Asway: Best shout caster around, No fluff cast's ^_^

Account Icon
    I always take on board what people say within reason. I cannot really help the way I sound, Although I always attempt to cut out the ****ups that come across in the casts, I'm by no means a pro at casting nor pretend to be. I volunteer to do this stuff - majority of the time the feedback is good and that people listen to it and get something from the stuff I say (usually they learn things) and I'm happy to bring that to people.

As simple as I can say this, unless everyone starts disliking what im doing and people want me to stop, then I will. Otherwise i'd have to say well, I can try and improve and if you want to give some real feedback rather than "omfg get rid of this guy because he sucks" then feel free to PM me. Maybe if you really can't stand my voice though - don't listen to the casts I'm in, I'm in what 15% of all honcast casts maybe? and like 3% of all casts available. So i'm sure there are plenty of things for you to check out .

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Kaution; 04-08-2010 at 04:17 PM.

lol, have a nice day.

sums that up.

Proud to be the first person to officially purchase Heroes of Newerth

Lolololololol blacksmith

Kaution casts are always something to look forward to. I personally enjoy your casts more than anyone elses.

Breaky just sounds like he's trying to force out decent english. Count the times he says "by any means/by all means" in a game. You'll want to end your own life when you hear **** like

"Arachna wasn't there by all means"

"Very job well done"

I'm going to start a drinking game where you take a shot everytime you hear "by all means" in one of his casts. I'm not even joking he says it about 12+ times per cast it drives me ****ing insane.

still <3 the casts though.

Account Icon
    Thread locked. If you have any constructive things to say towards myself or anyone else at Honcast - I'm fairly sure there is a contact page somewhere on the site, If not then Private Message, HunteR_, Breakycpk or even myself (if its directed towards me).