Chat Symbol

Zephyr Aphotic Ganker uses fog heavily in spells

Name: Aphotic
    Str: 22 +2.2
    Agi: 15 +1.5
    Int: 18 + 2
    Speed: 295

Wall of Shadows:
    Shadows fly out from Aphotic creating a curtain of darkness 600/700/800/900 units long in from of him. Moving through the wall slows enemy units by 10% for 3 seconds. Enemy units cannot see past the wall of shadows unless they have units or allies on the other side. Mana cost 25, cool down 10/9/8/7 seconds, lasts 10 seconds. Its like a one way mirror the enemy can't see past it but you can. Wonderful for moving in to get last hits or for hitting them with shadow lashes.

Shadow Lash: Range 200, mana cost 15/20/25/30, cool down 3 seconds, builds up to 1/2/3/4 charges. Lashes out with shadows from target location that travels slowly at first but then speeds up greatly after 1 second and deals 75 damage to the first unit it hits and slows that unit by 10% for 3 seconds (uses vector targeting).you can't aim the super far away from you but it does give you enough room to aim it around a creep or two. There is no life time on this ability so you could fire them across the map like pharaohs souls. They also have charges like flurry so you can shot a bunch in quick succession for burst damage since on their own they are pretty weak.

Shadow Stalker:
    While Aphotic cannot be seen by enemy heroes he gains +15/20/25/30% movement speed, +1/2/3/4 health regeneration and +.5/1/1.5/2 mana regeneration, and your none item spells deal 25/50/75/100% more damage. If they can't see you then you do more damage move faster and regenerate faster. can really put fear in them since once that shadow wall goes up you could be seconds away from killing them.

Shadow Strike
    Deals 200/300/400 magic damage to target unit. Range 200, mana cost 100/150/200, cool down 30 seconds. does a lot of damage if you can hit the person from some where they can't see you other wise it does an ok amount of damage. Would combo well with a shadow wall right next to where they were standing fallowed by running next to them on the other side and striking from there.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

I <3 Efel.

Stuff Made by Yours Truly
    Deadwood Pawnch
    Gauntlet [Unsatisfied with it]
    Engineer's Direction Based Turret
    Riftshard Upgrades

If I don't respond to your pm, it's because I'm currently processing and evaluating other pms.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bump for round 2
    [17:23] <@Warchamp7> You can't spell 'Sucker sucks' without "Sucker sucks"