Thread: predator life steal

Account Icon

predator life steal

last game i played with predator (yesterday)
    his natural life steal abilty wasen't functioning properly, i wouldent get any life back from lasthitting a creep...

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    its gives you a % of how much life they have back in health so when they have 20 health you get such a minuscule amount of health from hitting them that it is pretty much un noticeable.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

If you last hit a creep, the creep probably has very low hp, and since his lifesteal is based on the target's current hp, you will gain on the order of 5 hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Drasha View Post
    its gives you a % of how much life they have back in health so when they have 20 health you get such a minuscule amount of health from hitting them that it is pretty much un noticeable.
    2nded, for most lifesteal, attack full hp targets

Account Icon
    Bring those catapults down from full