Shop Panel 1.09
A movable panel where you can add buttons to buy items without having to open the shop and navigating through all the menus.
How it works:
The panel starts empty, to add an item to it, you open your shop and right-click on the item you want to add. You can only add simple items and recipes to it. You can add as many items as you want.
To remove an item from the panel just right-click on the item in the panel that you want to remove.
To buy the item just left-click on it and it will try to buy like if you were buying it on the shop. It won't cheat and buy items from the secret shop for example if you can't normally do so.
You can lock items by ctrl + clicking them, same for unlocking. Locked items are represented by a red border. If an item is locked it will not be auto bought or auto removed if any of those options are enabled.
The purpose of it is so you can make a list of items that you are gonna be buying on the match and just click on it on the list when you want to buy it, instead of having to open all the menus on the normal shop everytime you want to buy something.
- added an option to hide the save/load/reset buttons
- remade the locking system
* to lock/unlock an item just ctrl + click it
* its the items now that are locked instead of the slots
- fixed errors in console
- some other tweaks
- you can now lock from 0 to 10 slots, these slots will have a red border
around them and they will not be auto removed or auto bought
- fixed the items not being removed from the list if the panel is hidden
- fixed bugs with saving and buying items
- updated to latest mod options framework
- added an option to auto buy items on the list
- updated the honmod to 0.3.2
- fixed a bug with the button positioning
- you can now resize the panel (thanks AsiaPingPong)
- removed the option to choose how many items per line (resizing takes care of that now)
- added keybindings to buy the first 5 items of the list
- fixed the list reloading when you open the menu (again)
- should now work on any client language
- fixed the list reloading when you open the menu
- added a button to save/load the list, its a different list for each hero
- added a button to clear the list
- fixed removing bug
- now requires the mod options framework
- you can change how many items to show up on each line, from 1 to 15
- added an option to auto remove the item from the list after you buy it, off by default
- added a hotkey to show/hide the shop panel
- fixed incompatibility with stash indicator
Mod Options Framework
For instructions on how to install go to: